IGNORED

Golf trip with Teenager, looking for help

Lefty-Golfer
Note: This thread is 3062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Will be taking 15 yr old teenager on first golf trip over Holiday break. He is a rookie golfer so I am looking for some thoughts on places, courses to consider. My thought is some kind of location with an easy wide open layout for him but in very good condition for me. I have been to Streamsong, Pinehurst, Vegas, and others but that is not the need here. Is there some kind of resort type place with 2 or 3 courses that are well kept but easy? my one thought from my past is Poupu Bay in Hawaii, it is was well kept but very open and forgiving...and he is not going to Hawaii! Any thoughts out there on this type of place?

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

• 2 weeks later...

Myrtle Beach but not sure about weather that time of year.

Wigwam Resort in Goodyear Arizona has 3 very nice golf courses.

Edited by RickK

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

Note: This thread is 3062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!