IGNORED

Putter Grip Alignment

NHpro
Note: This thread is 1749 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So my question to the golf forum:

Is putter grip alignment something that can and should be adjusted to an individuals liking? 

Do the pros make this adjustment?

I find that aligning my flat face putter grip a few degrees left of center has actually relaxed my hand and I'm making more short putts.

5 minutes ago, NHpro said:

So my question to the golf forum:

Is putter grip alignment something that can and should be adjusted to an individuals liking? 

Do the pros make this adjustment?

I find that aligning my flat face putter grip a few degrees left of center has actually relaxed my hand and I'm making more short putts.

I think it depends on how you aim your putter. If that works for you and you aim the face well, then stick with it. I like setting it up square to the face. But I use a Super Stroke which is basically round for the most part.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1749 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!