6 posts / 1407 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Have not seen one but I don't know, $85 for a good golf bag? I'd worry about materials, stitching, etc. I golf bag should last many many years, I've had my Bag Boy for something like 10 years, still in good shape. I definitely would not buy it online, go look at it first. If you can't inspect the bag I wouldn't spend my money on it. Just my opinion.

I have purchased many items from MG Golf and if something goes wrong they will make it right.

13 hours ago, Fozcycle said:

I have purchased many items from MG Golf and if something goes wrong they will make it right.

@tehuti this is true. MG Golf has quality stuff. And the golf bag is quality as advertised. Buddy has one. I looked it over. As good or better than any of mine. Best, -Marv

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 hours ago, MarvChamp said:

@tehuti this is true. MG Golf has quality stuff. And the golf bag is quality as advertised. Buddy has one. I looked it over. As good or better than any of mine. Best, -Marv

I have bought several putters from them in the past and they’ve been fine. I was just curious about the bag, but I don’t know anyone who has one. If it was a stand bag I’d definitely go for it. Right now my unicorn is a stand bag that fits well on a pull cart or riding cart.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades