ballziez

My Swing (BALLZIEZ)

5 posts / 1473 viewsLast Reply

Looking for some feedback on my swing. I have been working on it for the past couple of years, and I am finally pretty happy with it. there are still some quirks I would like to fix though. mainly my two killer misses, which are a hook, and the other is a push slice. my usual ball flight is a fairly high slight draw, but sometimes it fades a little bit as well. distance is good, and I'm happy with that. average about 285 with the driver, in the videos I am hitting my 7 iron which usually carries about 175ish.

The first two shots with the behind view were both the hook I am talking about. all of the other shots were pretty solid.

thanks in advance folks! 

I've been Playing Golf for: 15 years
My current handicap index or average score is: about 10
My typical ball flight is: slight draw 
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: slight hook (15ish yards as opposed to my usual 5) and a push slice. those are what kills my game. 

Videos: 

thanks! and I'm just shooting into the field at my house and I like being bare foot. I have also found it to be helpful when it comes to feeling where my weight is distributed throughout the swing. 

Not much wrong with that swing.

Its very long but you are young and flexible.

Swing is fairly flat, not necessarily a fault.

Hard to tell, but stance looks a bit closed and shoulders a bit open at address. 

DTL - you need to be mindful of your camera angles. The camera should be about thigh high and just outside your toe line. 

Your right elbow gets too far behind your body. You have to reroute the club out and over the top. I would work on syncing up your turn rates in your backswing (open the hips sooner). Also, try to get the hands more out in front of you. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades