IGNORED

GAME Golf Customer Service

Tomhirvin
Note: This thread is 1632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been trying to get hold of them since May on all their email addresses and via their message service on the website and had absolutely no response at all.

Earlier in the year I emailed them to say I had lost a couple of tags for their Game Golf Live system. They kindly offered to send me a couple of spares which I thought was very good of them. That was in May.

By September I had received nothing so emailed again. Sorry they said we will send them out again. To day nothing. Since then I have sent at least 10 emails and they are just ignoring me.

Has anyone else found their customer service response to be poor? Until this episode I had a very good experience with them. I realise they are doing me a favour, but it's the fact they don't respond at all that is so irritating.

Edited by Tomhirvin

I don't believe you are alone in your assessment.   I asked for a change to one course where the holes were redesigned back in May.   I received an email from them a couple days ago saying they got around to making the change in late October.    They have had several times where the system didn't work correctly when uploading to a PC and times when the program wouldn't connect with Google Maps.  

When mine dies, I'll not go with GG unless they have some major changes.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to GAME Golf Customer Service

Most of the questions/assistance I have requested were being postponed until after they rolled out GameGolf Pro.  I think that was released in the fall of 2018.

I picked up a free set of the Arccos caddie smart sensors through Ping (they're having a promo) and installed those instead of the GameGolf live. I'm giving that system a try; I've played 2 1/2 rounds with those so far.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, their response times have been slower for sure.

My biggest complaint, though, is that I had a round that didn't upload and they asked that I send them the log files which I did but they said they couldn't upload it without providing an explanation as to why which I asked for.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Note: This thread is 1632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!