IGNORED

M2 vs RBZ Black

cmccray
Note: This thread is 1535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been playing the VRS Covert driver since it's release and I'm ready to upgrade. I hit it well so I've looked to the Vapor Speed and Vapor Fly for about $120. Now Golf Avenue has the M2 (very good condition) and RBZ Black (new) on sale for about $170 each. I figure it's probably worth it to upgrade to a Taylormade driver but wasn't sure, I haven't hit them much. I like that the RBZ Black is brand new but I'm worried it's going to feel cheap because of that original price point. Does anyone have opinions on these drivers? 

Edited by cmccray

The M2 is still a very popular driver. Considered by many to be the greatest modern TM driver. The Black I believe is built on an older driver. Not sure if they are old stock that got a new paint job but that would be my guess. 

I use the M1, love it. Very forgiving and the adjustability is nice. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

41 minutes ago, Adam C said:

The M2 is still a very popular driver. Considered by many to be the greatest modern TM driver. The Black I believe is built on an older driver. Not sure if they are old stock that got a new paint job but that would be my guess. 

Your guess is wrong. It's a new club built to price.

22 hours ago, cmccray said:

Now Golf Avenue has the M2 (very good condition) and RBZ Black (new) on sale for about $170 each. I figure it's probably worth it to upgrade to a Taylormade driver but wasn't sure, I haven't hit them much. I like that the RBZ Black is brand new but I'm worried it's going to feel cheap because of that original price point. Does anyone have opinions on these drivers? 

If it's in very good condition....it will be in really good shape.....Golf Avenue also show pictures of the actual club that will be shipped....I've bought a few clubs from GA....a good vendor to deal with.

M1/M2 are good drivers.

I bought a used M3...and like it....the M4 is also very forgiving too.

Note: This thread is 1535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!