IGNORED

New Member Here!

2 hours ago, etakmit said:

Hi all!

I've come through the sandtrap about a million times over the years while doing internet searches and never stuck around long enough to create an account.  Well today's the day!

Hi all 🙂

Hi!  Welcome to TST.  It seems you know some of what the site has to offer, I hope you stick around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to New Member Here!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • BTW try to name the pictures well so that everyone knows what they are looking at. I will rename the three I added to start the album when I get a moment.
    • I'm a long time flight-simmer and have MSFS on my PC with yoke, throttles, pedals, etc.  Pretty much built my current setup around flight simming (though my daughter does some gaming and takes advantage of the hardware!).  Got the max version day of release last August and have really enjoyed it. There's a "friend" system built-in.  I haven't really used it (one random person with "Bama" in their name friended me)--but would love to fly with any of you guys.  Add me as a friend when you can.  My MSFS profile name is "THEBAMABRUIN".  I fly several times a week, mostly at night...or when it's rainy outside.  So catch me online, or message me here to link up.  Since my kiddo regularly uses my rig, I'll commandeer her sweet headset and we'll go for a fly somewhere cool.  
    • He didn’t. He measured based on ages.
    • Opps, bad editing.  The sentence should have read "I think his comment.....".  I started to write it one way then changed.  the "do not" should have been deleted.
    • I think Tiger always measured his greatness against Jack's total of 18 majors.  If he exceeds that he will consider himself the GOAT.  If not, there will always be this debate
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 3putt71
      3putt71
      (64 years old)
    2. cdutra40
      cdutra40
      (22 years old)
    3. Doovy
      Doovy
      (27 years old)
    4. JLeeWildcat9
      JLeeWildcat9
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...