IGNORED

Seattle Golf Show this weekend

Pedo
Note: This thread is 5908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone planing on heading to Quest Field for the Seattle Golf Show? I've never been is it worth the time?

I know there is a $2 off coupon on the website www.seattlegolfshow.com you also receive a free round of golf (at either McCormick Woods, Avalon, Port Ludlow or Classic GC) and a one year subscription to Golf Digest.
In my bag on my Sun Mountain Speedcart
Driver: HS9 10.0° F/ST
Woods: RPM 3, 5
Hybrids: Baffler DWS 23°
Irons: 775-CB 4-GWWedges: Tour 54°, WS 60°Putter: Rossa MonzaBall: This week TP BlackHome Course: North Bellingham GC"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" BenJamin...

i'll be there on friday. :)

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

I'm there on Saturday. Friday I want to go golfing. hehe Besides, I don't want to go home during rush hour.
I've been going for some time now, the Seattle and Portland shows. This one is suppose to be the biggest yet. It looks like it from the Exhibitor list and for once we can try and buy - finally! I have my eye on two new wedges, Cleveland CG12 DSG 54 and 58 degree.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

well, i hope its better than the milwaukee golf show, total waste of time, mostly golf courses promoting their club.

Whats in my bag

Irons 2-pw mp-32 s300

fairway wood big bertha fusion 3+ 13* aldila nvs 55-sDriver 440sz 7.5* gs-6 s-flexwedge 56* SI beryllium wedge 52* MP seriesball hx tourputter hummmm

I'm two hours away. Is it worth it? Would my son, a teenager, enjoy it? What does it cost? (Sounds like the free golf would cover that!)

Well it cost 10 bucks but there is a 2 dollar off coupon at the website

www.seattlegolfshow.com . Also parking will probably cost 10 bucks as well. Last year was the lamest showing they had and I think they don't want something like that again. This year looks really good. Again, they have the try and buy area. Your son can hit balls all day with every club if he wants to. There's several contests to try, I'm sure they'll have the hole-in-one contest on the field along with Birdie Ball hitting area. I have those and they are fun. Check out anything new and buy new, demoed, and used gear. Have 10 minute personal instruction, my favorite, get ideas for trips, tons of stuff. Two hour drive is worth it, imo. If you want to save a few bucks bring your own lunch, the vendors are ok, hot dogs and pop for 7 bucks, might be more for events, but the area restaurants are good but not really cheap - captive audience and all.

Well I'm pretty excited to go, I've never been. I hope it's good or a least there is good deals to be had. I really want to try that new Sabertooth putter by Odyssey.

It amazing to think they didn't have a try before you buy area before. Who buys a golf club without swinging it first?
Irons: 775-CB 4-GWWedges: Tour 54°, WS 60°Putter: Rossa MonzaBall: This week TP BlackHome Course: North Bellingham GC"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" BenJamin...

I'll probably go on Saturday, but if it is as sucky as last year-- this will be the last time. Last year was just tons of courses with booths. If I was planning a golf trip to Canada, Idaho or Western WA, it would have been fine.

in my grom stand bag:

Driver: HiBore 9.5* fujikura stiff
3w: HiBore 15* fujikura stiff
2i hybrid: HiBore fujikura stiff3-sw: MP-57 +1/2 2* up stiff steelPutter: 2ball SRT 36"GPS: SG3 Sky caddieCart:Clicgear 2.0Home Course: Lake Spanaway http://www.lakespanawaygc.com

I was a bit disappointed last year. I thought I would not go again. But as the weekend approachs I may just go again.

The ads state there are more demos, etc.
Michael Krolewski

In the Bag Boy Revolver Pro on a Clicgear 2.0 cart:
Acer Mantara XL Driver 10.5
Acer Mantara S.S 3 Wood; 3DX DC 15* Hybrid (3w/1h); 3DX DC 17* Hybrid (4w/2h); Acer XP905 Ti Hollow Core WS 4-9i; cg14 48* 2dot; cg14 54* 1dot; cg14 60* 1dot

That sucks it was not good in the past. I'm excited to go for the first time.

Let me ask you guys that have gone in the past, how hard is it to talk with the manufactures reps? I'm hoping to talk with Titliest at least.

the Golf show was lots of fun. Tons of stuff to do, tons of info, and tried almost every club offered at the Try and Buy area. I ended up buying the Clickgear for $170 and the Cleavland RST-DSG wedges 56 and 60. Won several free rounds of golf, and had a ball with the High Def Golf Simulator. Wish I had that in my garage. The only negative thing was the kiosk where you get your free round of golf for going to the show. It was a touch-screen kiosk and many did not understand how to use it so there was a huge crowd waiting for a long time. It basically wanted a survey and your info like name, address, and email, where you heard the Golf Show from, do you listen to this radio station, want info from this vendor or that. Bah, I want my free round of golf NOW! I use to work with electronics like kiosk so I knew what it wanted and how to fly through all the questions, took me 30 sec. to get my free round while most took 3 to 5 minutes. Was funny. The elderly couple took notes and started a trend. Hehe. I'm sure the people collecting the info won't like it. Cleaning the database won't be fun.
But this was the BEST golf show I've been to since taking up this sport, so if you haven't gone and thinking about, tomorrow is the last day and they will have last day sales as always.

Note: This thread is 5908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!