IGNORED

Joey D Golf Sports Training Center

7 minutes ago, MiuraMan said:

Download free e-books from Joey D Golf Sports Training Center at 

book-covers.png

Golf fitness eBooks packed with golf fitness tips and exercises you can use today. Players at all levels can work on game improvement right here!

I’ve read the book and have used the training aids for years in conjunction with other golf-specific fitness programs. Very good information. He provides a lot of free content.

• Like 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Please send me one 100' yacht and I will stay vaccinated...
    • I have a rules question that came up during league play on Wednesday. I'm not sure the ruling, and haven't been able to figure it out for sure. We have some differing opinions and so thought I'd post. Player A, a 37 HCP hooks a tee shot left, about 40 feet into tall thick grass. Amazingly, we find his ball, he'd have been better off if it were lost. It's really thick and difficult.  At this point, he could take an unplayable, and go back and hit another shot from the tee, stroke and distance. Or, under a usga model local rule we use could take two penalty strokes and drop it out near or in the fairway. (edit: since the ball is not lost, he can't use the model local rule). But, instead, he takes a few swings at it, whiffing, and then managing to advance it about a foot or two. Eventually, gives up, tosses a club and asks what he can do. Now, it's not a penalty area, so he can't play from where it crossed any boundary, it's just thick grasses. Going back on the line is also not possible because the thick grass extends the entire length of the course. So now that he's taken some swings, what are his options to continue. Stroke and distance no longer apply, at least with respect to going back to the tee box because more strokes have been made at the ball. I see only  1) take a series of unplayables, two club lengths at a time until he is clear of the thick grass. 2) lift the ball using the unplayable rule, place it somewhere playable (but more that two club lengths), and take whatever penalty is due (maybe 2 strokes for playing from the wrong place?). What else?  My groups consensus is that he has no options, and he's gonna be there until dark hacking away at it. (Assume stroke play, because if it were match, he could just concede the hole) 
    • “Being part of the solution didn’t fit my world view, so I decided to be part of the problem” @David in FL ”I sent you two boats and a helicopter”
    • Day 156.  Played 18 holes at a local-to-me course that I'm growing to really like.  Highlights include three threes on the scorecard and a really good recovery shot -- I was in the trees on hole 15, I had to keep my shot under the trees and go 100 yards, and there was a bunker about halfway between me and the green, so I couldn't roll it, but I also couldn't hit it high because of the trees.  I made a near-GIR with that shot and got up and down for par.  Down in three from about 100 yards out and in the trees was great   
  • Today's Birthdays

1. amgolfer
      amgolfer
      (37 years old)
    2. At least 7 handi-andy
      At least 7 handi-andy
      (30 years old)
    3. MSDOGS1976
      MSDOGS1976
      (67 years old)
    4. Rob Lane
      Rob Lane
      (62 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...