IGNORED

Sharpro Grips

Note: This thread is 4943 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The reason they are less money than the Golf Pride version is that Sharpro owns a patent to the design, so Golf Pride pays Sharpro a royalty (I think I'm using that word correctly) on every grip.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The reason they are less money than the Golf Pride version is that Sharpro owns a patent to the design, so Golf Pride pays Sharpro a royalty (I think I'm using that word correctly) on every grip.

a golf store only had the sharpo ones a long time ago when I was looking for the new decade grips. I didnt buy them cause I thought they were some generic knock off, prolly should of bought them though since they originated the design

• 1 month later...
Sorry to jack this thread guys but what does everyone think of Sharpro's version of the tour velvet? You know, the ones that come in loads of different bright colours. http://www.gamolagolf.co.uk/acatalog...html#aMTV_2dRB
I am thinking of fitting these on my set as my iron grips are over 3 years old now.
Anyone who has used them personally, or who have heard about others using them, it would be great if you could reply, or jump PM me. Thanks :D
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I use the Sharpro Velvet wraps and they are easily my favourite grip and I am able to get them on the 'bay for far less than anything close my local golf shop offers. I put them on myself and I am ready to go. I have also used the half coloured tour velvet and they were also great but I prefer the velvet wrap style. I have nothing but great things to say about Sharpro and will continue to buy them.

Note: This thread is 4943 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!