IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a Police Sergeant. Actually if you have been watching the news in the last two days you probably saw me. I am the Sergeant that got nicked by the runaway 18 wheeler wheel and tire.
I love golf and I am working hard on getting better. I have a handicap index of 12. My drives and irons are good, I just need a better short game.

Production Manager with a retail thrift store right now ( work with a charity partner, quotas of various sorts to be unloaded/received, sorted priced etc etc etc)

Prior to this I worked as a Mobile Audio Installer ( car stereos, alarms, starters, custom work etc)

I'm looking at possibly getting into education as a teacher or some form of counselling to work with helping people, youth in particular.

In my bag:

Nike SQ DYMO 10.5
Big Bertha 3 Wood
Big Bertha 3-10 IADAMS Tom Watson Classic 54,58 and 64 Wedges Nike Oz 5 Putter/Wilson Staff ( not sure model, bought it in second hand store ) Ball: Bridgestone E6

I actually am the Founder of a Non-Profit Golf organization that uses golf to help Veterans of the Iraq & Afghanistan "Wars" I myself am a veteran and, I if most of the people in this country knew the real truth about the disgusting treatment and, lack of quality competent care that our men and, women are receiving after their return home they would be shocked! We are trying to bring awareness to everyone about PTSD, TBI's, ETc...

MISSING "stolen" SINCE JULY 20TH 2009

Bag Boy Revolver Pro Cart Golf Bag:
Driver '09 Burner TP 10.5* W EPIC Shaft at 46" (S)
3W 09 FT 15* (S)5 Wd - Launcher 09 (S)Hybrid - Launcher 09 20.5* (S)3-PW - MP-52 (S300)SW - X White Chrome W/ Mac Daddy grooves 56*LW - X White Chrome W/ Mac Daddy...

I'm a college student studying journalism with the hopes to one day cover baseball or golf for a newspaper/Web site.

As far as jobs go I work in a machine shop during the summer and freelance write for a local newspaper in the fall and winter.

In my Adidas Velocity stand bag:
Redline RPM 430Q 8.5
Insight BUL 3 Wood
idea a2 3 iWood Hybrid
CCi 4-AW Cast Irons Black Max Anser Putter D2 Feel

Radiology Resident - R1 currently doing a TY

R7 Driver - Stiff Shaft, Neutral Weighting
Burner 3W - Stiff
X18R Irons 4-SW
2ball putter
bagWhatever ball I find on sale, still trying to find a permanent solution.

Just graduated college with a B.A. in Biology. Currently working as a personal trainer on my "year off" (perfect excuse to play a lot of Golf ), then going to Optometry School next fall.

Driver - Sumo 5900 (9.5°) S
3W - 909 F2 (15.5°) X
Hybrid - 4DX Ironwood 3 (20°) S
Irons: 4-PW - Victory Reds Full Cavity S
Wedge - CG14 (56°)Putter - Red X5 35"Ball - e6+Scores with New Bag:95, 83, 86

I am a General Manager for a food service supplier, my job is in principle is sales therefore I spend lots of rounds with my customers

What is in my Audi golf bag:
1. Ping I15 8 degree with Fubuki

2. Miura 15 degree with Fubuki

3. Titleist 18.5 degree with Tour AD

4. Ping G15 21 degree wood

5. Ping G15 23 degree Hybrid

6. Ping S56 P-5 iron with Project X 5.5

7. Miura Wedges with Project X5.5

8. Scotty Cameron Circa 62

9. Titleist Prov1 or Z-Star