IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm a dental hygienist. I played on my highschool teem. Took almost a decode off because of college and work. Finally came to my senses and realized I love playing. I've been back about 10 months, trying to get my game to where it used to be.

I work in Product Management for a software company and I also have responsibility for an implementation and consulting group. Most of the software we sell is to global financial institutions which has made this year more of a challenge than years past.

I'm a lab tech in a hospital. Bad part is I have to work some weekends, but I do get days off during the week when the courses are less crowded.

Land Surveyor here in Washington State for 30+ years. Our company has been involved with many of the courses in the area.

I'm a project engineer/sales engineer. I work in R&D; and product development for the largest commercial fused fiber optic manufacturer in the world. Looking forward to being part of the community

Whats in my bag:

Driver: 10.5 degree R7 Limited OZIK Stiff Shaft
Woods: Raw Distance 2007 3 & 5 Woods w/ Aldila NV-RD Stiff Shafts
Irons 4-PW: ***Tour Model III*** Ping Zing 2 Knock Offs Wedges: Rac Chrome 52 & 56 Degree Wedges, Tour Pro Z-Groove 60 degreePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball SRT 34"...

Hi, just joined the sandtrap, I am a chef and work for a corporation in the North east.
Fairly new to golf ....played for about 2 seasons now. I try to get out and play as much as possible, I am really hooked with the game.

Television advertising sales. Right now selling cable (ESPN, HGTV, etc.) .

In MY bag...
IRONS X-Forged
WEDGE X-Tour 52*, 56*, & 60*
DRIVER Big Bertha 454 Titanium
WOODS FTI 3W, Big Bertha 5WPUTTER Itsy Bitsy Spider BALL Pro V1x