IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I do too much, I am a full time student and will be graduating in Dec w/ a DBL Major in English/Criminal Justice Admin. I write articles for various marine biology magazines, particularly ones that give instructions as to captive care of animals. I'm also a part time/reserve civillian officer for a local law enforcement agency. I have already applied for a full sworn (peace-officer position) and will be going to the police academy in December. I'll have plenty of time to play golf as the agency I plan to work for is on a 3 day/12 hour shift schedule.

-Adam

I'm a full time student too; I'll be a junior in the fall. I'm majoring in electrical engineering and considering a minor in biomedical engineering as well. I'm enjoying my time off this summer. I finally have some free time (gasp...don't tell my EE professors) so I can do some golfing.

hello all. i am new here. i am a member at piney point golf club in norwood, nc where i am a 3 handicap and try to play as much golf as possible. i really enjoy reading all of the posts here, but i have a quick question...i noticed how a lot of people have a "signature" or "quote" at the end of their messages like "what's in the bag." i'm sure it's not something that's typed every time a message is posted, so i am wondering how to go about setting that up? i looked all in the settings and i can't figure it out. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

any north carolina golfers out there? where do you play at?
**In the Bag**

R7 Quad M.A.S Stiff 8.5*
975F UST Pro Force S 65 14.5*
Rescue Dual Hybrid TM Graphite S 22*RAC TP coin forged 2 iron Steel SRAC LT Irons 4-PW Steel StiffCG 10 Black Pearl GW 52*CG 10 Satin SW 56*Rossa Monza Corza 33.5"R7 Staff Bag 9.5" & TP Red golf balls

I am in sales for a company that sells computer software to private country clubs.

Still have my weekends to play and get to deal with golf (problems) throughout the week

hello all. i am new here. i am a member at piney point golf club in norwood, nc where i am a 3 handicap and try to play as much golf as possible. i really enjoy reading all of the posts here, but i have a quick question...i noticed how a lot of people have a "signature" or "quote" at the end of their messages like "what's in the bag." i'm sure it's not something that's typed every time a message is posted, so i am wondering how to go about setting that up? i looked all in the settings and i can't figure it out. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

Welcome. Go to the top of the page where it says User CP in the bar under the Sand Trap Logo. There will be a section on the left side of the screen with choices that include edit signature. If you want to use company logos they can be found under the smiles section after you open edit signature. Select the tab that says more and simply puth them in as you are typing. Also, there are a couple posts that you should read under the Heading of 19th Hole-Announcements and Tech Support

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Welcome. Go to the top of the page where it says User CP in the bar under the Sand Trap Logo. There will be a section on the left side of the screen with choices that include edit signature. If you want to use company logos they can be found under the smiles section after you open edit signature. Select the tab that says more and simply puth them in as you are typing. Also, there are a couple posts that you should read under the Heading of 19th Hole-Announcements and Tech Support

thanks man! i swear that wasn't there earlier...

**In the Bag**

R7 Quad M.A.S Stiff 8.5*
975F UST Pro Force S 65 14.5*
Rescue Dual Hybrid TM Graphite S 22*RAC TP coin forged 2 iron Steel SRAC LT Irons 4-PW Steel StiffCG 10 Black Pearl GW 52*CG 10 Satin SW 56*Rossa Monza Corza 33.5"R7 Staff Bag 9.5" & TP Red golf balls

Sales- Textiles for Hotels and Health Care

Dale Alsandor

What's in the bag:KZG Gemini 460 with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Sonartec NP 15 degree fairway metalSonartec 5 fairway metal 21 degree with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Cleveland HALO 19 degree with stock stiff shaftHogan CFT 28 degree hybrid KZG Evolution Irons with Nippon 1050...

Newbie to the forums. I am the VP of Sales for the number one real estate appraisal and agent software company in the U.S.

Eric Richardson

VP of Real Estate Agent Sales

What's in the bag:Driver: 9.5 R93Wood: 15.0Irons: 4-SW BurnerPutter:Ball: with the occasional found ProV1 Home courses: Coffee Creek and Rose Creek

26 year old liscensed massage therapist from western kentucky. golf courses here are really hot.

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88