IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a college student

Bag: Callaway Org 14 Extreme Cart Bag
Driver: Taylormade R9 460 10.5
Woods: Nike SQ 3 Wood
Hybrids: Walter Hagen AWS 3 Hybrid
Irons: Callaway Diablo Edge 4-AWWedges:Wedges: Cleveland CG12 56 and 60Putter: Nike Method 001:Ball: Bridgestone Tour B33-RX and Nike One Vapor

Semi-Retired bank regulator

Sticks in My Bag:
Titleist 909 D2 9.5 w/ Stiff UST V2 76 gram, Titleist 909F2 15.5 w/ Stiff UST V2 76 grams, Titleist 909H w/ Stiff UST V2 89 grams, Titleist AP2 3-9 irons w/ Project X 5.5, Titleist Spin Mill 56.11 Sand Wedge, Titleist Spin Mill 60.7 Lob Wedge, Scotty Cameron Newport 2, Pro V1...

Hey, I'm a systems administrator from SW Missouri. I'm returning to golf after a disabling back injury to see if I can still play this game, but it's been quite sometime since I swung a club, so it's slow going.

Navy Vet (81-85). I hunt and flyfish and have been a homebrewer for 20 years.

And I want to say "Thanks" to all our current and former military service members. You've all served your time in He**.

Hi All! First post here as you can probably tell. I'm a General Contractor in Northern California, well at least that's what I'm trying to do in this tough economy. The last time I played a full round of golf was back in 2001 at Royal Kaanapali on Maui. Long story short, I got golf burn out but now have the itch to get out and play again. The handicap I put in my profile is basically bogus since I haven't played in so long. At the time I hung the clubs up, I did have a 2.6 index so after a couple of rounds, I'll adjust what I guessed it could be. I'm looking forward to reading and trying to get familiar with what's going on these days. I do know that I'll probably get some strange looks due to having 20 year old clubs.....LOL

Steve

Hi Everyone..I own a women's golfing membership that is available online. Women join for comraderie, golf, to meet new people, fun, fitness, and to enjoy our benefits and discounts without the high cost of other memberships.

Hello
New to the forum here. I am in outside sales, and travel Northern California, and most of the Northwest for work. Sometimes I get to bring the clubs, always a great trip when I do. Look forward to participating in the discoussions at thesandtrap.

Callaway Diablo 13* Driver
Mizuno MX-700 20* hybrid
Mizuno MX-100 4-GW
Cleveland CG14 56* and 42* Niblick
Ping C67 Putter

I'm in advertising and work for my own company, Sterling Cooper Draper Price, in Manhattan. I just recently went through a divorce and have begun to put the pieces of my life back together. I am now engaged to my secretary.
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys, im trying to get my 3 posts up so I can start a thread so here goes.

I am a Structural Designer for a structural Engineering Firm. I do everything from CAD design to surveying, to specs, to forensic investigations for commercial and residential homes and buildings.

Right now I'm in sales which allows me some time to golf. I also take clients out on the course occasionally... The only thing better than golf is free golf!

Driver: Burner 10.5
Hybrid: Ben Hogan 19 degree
Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5's
Wedges: Nike 60*, Cleveland G14 52*, Taylormade 56*
Putter: Ping TI3Ball:Taylormade RedBlog: www.wamgolf.comFavorite Course: Pine Valley Golf Club (NJ)