IGNORED

Pure Plane Pro Review

Note: This thread is 846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Bought a Pure Plane Pro. Actually two. I forgot I got it the first time and it didn't arrive so got another and they both eventually came which actually works out because it turns out I'd want two.

Got tired of carrying the DIY PVC that holds the sticks around (as you can see in the bottom photo, the PVC takes up a lot more space), thanks for the tips Erik, they served me well, and like the portability of the PPP. Usually this kind of aid is a lot more expensive because it's made of solid metal I guess and the PPP is made of plastic except the screws(?). Not sure of the longevity, will have to see, but I like the product overall, using clubs to anchor the PPP is brilliant. It's small, easy to setup, pretty adjustable and I've yet to use it in more creative ways. If you have a nub in your alignment stick, you'll have to take it off to fit the notch (see third photo, bottom notch nub is sticking out). I've learned to put it back upright after hitting the stick without kneeling over, lol. Now that I don't have to carry PVC around, it's a lot less likely someone will yell out to me, its-a me-a, Mario!

This is a rapid hit first impression, I'll post more as I gain more experience with it.

IMG_1692.jpegIMG_1693.jpegIMG_1694.jpegIMG_1695.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It was real windy, 15 mph, but gusts over 30, a lot of gusts so I was let's see how it holds up in the wind. It got knocked over many times so I put a rock over it and that was more secure and only got knocked over once. To be fair, I don't think any aid would have held up except for the ole' stick in the grass. So if windy, a brick or something like below will do fine.

IMG_1732.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 1 month later...

Another way to use it, from official account.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 5.35.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 4.58.44 PM.png

Steve

• 1 month later...

Thanks for putting this up on the site, I saw them on sale and ordered one.  Hoping it’s helpful as I focus on a better takeaway over the winter.

It looks like one can use two sticks at once.  Have you tried that yet?

Note: This thread is 846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!