IGNORED

Have You Ever Walked Off the Course During a Bad Round?

ChetlovesMer

Have You Ever Walked Off The Course?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Walked Off The Course Mid-Round Because You Weren't Playing Well?

• No, I've only ever left the course due to weather or running late for an appointment or something like that. Never due to "poor play".
    • Yes - I have walked off the course once or twice.
    • Yes - I do it all the time.
  2. 2. Is It Wise To Walk Off The Course If You Are Playing Badly?

• No - You should aways stick it out. You never know when you may "Find Something".
    • Yes - But only if you are playing REALLY badly.
    • Yes - You should always walk away. Why torture yourself? Plus, you are just ruining your swing by staying out there.

On 9/30/2022 at 2:31 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

I gave up the umbrella years ago.  Now, when the rain starts (if projected to continue) I go with the rain pants, rain jacket, pullover cap (otherwise my ski cap), rain gloves and a good attitude.  Cannot stand wrestling with umbrellas in the wind and rain.

With the exception of one year of my life when I studied and lived in the Netherlands, have generally lived in warm to hot climates.  For me layering up and playing golf, or any other sport for that matter, is a funny concept.  I struggle to play well when my body feels restricted with multiple layers.  Honestly, I would rather have an umbrella and wear a really warm jacket and take it off to hit my shots

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades