IGNORED

Favorite Beer?

YogiTKE
Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Its still brewed in Belgium. Its just imported and distributed by Anheiser Busch.

Try Piraat. A true Belgium Triple.

Your Stella Artois also has corn in it. Not keeping with the Bavarian Purity Law of 1516.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Try Piraat. A true Belgium Triple.

Oh sorry, I should of said that I dont drink Stella. Im more of a Stout man(and none of that Russian crap), I also like a Speckled Hen or a Tetleys every once in a while.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Really enjoy Harp and Smithwicks. Used to live in MN and would die to get my hands on the Summit Mai Bock that they brew in the spring...

Tough to go wrong with a good Pacifico.

In my Ogio Bag
Driver - Cobra 10.5 F Speed
3 Wood - Cobra LD speed
Hybrid - TaylorMade Burner 22 degree
Irons - Callaway X-Tour 3-PW 52.08 Degree Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled56.14 Degree Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled60.07 Degree Lob Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter...

I drink mickeys,fine malt liquor,its made in Milwaukee only started drinking it in the last 6 months,i have all my buddies converted to it,great beer but you can't get it in the bars,so if we go out we drink corona or miller which is weak
piss.I think mickeys should send me some money for promoting there beer

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

I think mickeys should send me some money for promoting there beer

If Mickeys paid for promotion you wouldn't be able to get a 6 pack for 3 bucks

. I use to love that stuff in college, especially the "big mouth", made for quicker drinking!!!
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I'll try any local microbrew. My fave right now is Victory Prima Pils; awesome summer beer, brewed in Downingtown, PA. Philadelphia sucks for lots of reason, but great beer selection isn't one of them...

My default beer is almost always Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, it was love at first sip.

Recently Sierra Nevada released their yearly batch of Bigfoot Barelywine Ale; I had never been able to try it in past years, I had just heard about how wonderful it was...well I finally got to try and some, OH MY so much flavor, a very, very tasty beer

Slingshot Cart Bag
Driver - FT-3 10* Draw
3 Wood - Fusion 15*
3-PW - Walter Hagen "The Haig" Blades (from the 1970s, they were my Dad's)
Wedges - 51* Cleveland TA, 56* Vokey SM Oil Can, 60* Vokey Raw SteelPutter - Karsten AnserBall - NXT-Tour

Yuengling Light, but they dont sell it in Atlanta so I stock up whenever I visit the folks in SC.
In my brand new bag (all my old stuff was stolen out of my trunk in June 2008 ):

Driver - Tour Burner TP 9.5 65g Stiff Shaft
Woods - Steelhead Plus 3 & 5
Irons - 755's S300 Shaft 3-PW 1° flat54° Wedge - Vokey 54.10 Oil Can60° Wedge - 60.05 ChromePutter - ZebraBalls - ProV1

• 2 weeks later...
I was at the store last night and stopped in the beer aisle. I was looking for a 6 pack to have on hand for my week alone while the wife and kids are on vacation. I was about to grab something pretty standard when I saw Wild Blue. It actually has blueberry juice in it. It sounded different and I am loving Magic Hat #9 which has apricot in it so I thought why not. It was only OK. To think, I passed on Old Speckelled Hen.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• 2 weeks later...
So do you guys prefer draft? bottle? can?

Have a certain preference for each?

---"Be the ball"---

Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

So do you guys prefer draft? bottle? can?

It really depends where I am and what I'm drinking. The preference is either bottle or draft. Cans are only best when you are canoing, like I will be this weekend. That way you can just toss them in the bottom of the canoe and clean them up when you get back.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Don't buy bud, they sold out and it isn't american anymore

Driver: 3DX Square 12*
3Wood: 30 dollar dicks piece of ____
Hybrids:3DX 20* and 23*
Irons:3DX Red 5-PW
Wedge:Vokey Spin Milled 56.10PutterDF-990 33 in

I HATE beer. I have never been a big beer drinker, so it was kind of a odd thing when I had a Irish Car Bomb, and wanted to try Guinness without the rest of the recipe. Turns out I love Guinness, for some strange reason.

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

I HATE beer. I have never been a big beer drinker, so it was kind of a odd thing when I had a Irish Car Bomb, and wanted to try Guinness without the rest of the recipe. Turns out I love Guinness, for some strange reason.

Why do you "hate" beer? It's odd to me that someone hates beer, but enjoys a "I'm getting trashed on my 21st" Irish car bomb.

---"Be the ball"---

any of you guys ever had magners irish cider?, I was on vacation in Oceancity, MD and a lady friend and I went to shenanigans irish pub and she wanted it so i tried it, it was actually pretty damn good, been trying to find it but no one carries it

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

I don't know if it has been mentioned or not, but Great Lakes Brewing Co.'s Dortmunder Gold is the best lager I've ever had. If I have a taste for pale ale I'll go with Sierra Navada.

Never up, Never in!

580xd 8.5* factory shaft
3DX Hybrids 14*, 17*
X Tours 3-PWVokey 52* and 60* Callie putter (for now)

I don't know if it has been mentioned or not, but Great Lakes Brewing Co.'s Dortmunder Gold is the best lager I've ever had. If I have a taste for pale ale I'll go with Sierra Navada.

NO DOUBT! Huge Great Lakes fan myself.

Have you tried their 20th anniversary edition, Imperial Dortmunder? Insanely good.

---"Be the ball"---

Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!