IGNORED

Masters 2008 Final Round Weather

srjorion
Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm in Atlanta and just got back from the driving range. The wind is brutal out there to say the least. I'd have a shot start to fade right and then the wind would start to push it left. The very next shot might start a little left, and then the wind would start to push it right. I saw more than a few of my shots snake like that. Winds were gusty, and the flags were shifting from left to right quite frequently, and there were the sudden dead periods where the wind just stopped for a few seconds.

I think it's going to be one heck of a match today in Augusta. Whoever wins it is going to definitely earn it. I can't wait to watch!
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow, the weather said the wind wouldn't pick up till noon. That's great! There's going to be some tricky shots out there. . . club selection at 12 and 16 comes to mind.

Certainly makes it more fun for us to watch...I bet the pros are hating it though.

Driver:  Ping G15 9* with Talamonti 70x shaft
3 Wood/Hybrid:  Taylormade Rescue TP 17*
3-PW Irons:  Ping G15 Green Dot KBS 90 shafts
Gap Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTG
Sand Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTGLob Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTGPutter:  OdysseyBall:  Bridgestone 330-RXS or 330-SBag:  Generic

Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!