IGNORED

Big Break Ka'anapali

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The personalities are what make it more watchable. I am not a big reality TV fan, but I love it when there is some bad blood between contestants. Throw in the golf and it makes it even better.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha the big breaks seem to all be the same. The one that doesn't wear shoes... but that one girl wow she hits it so far.

Exactly !

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

This show is great... I love all the big breaks, and its funny how that girl doesn't wear shoes. I forgot my golf shoes today, and I still managed a 41... don't think they help entirely, its just more of knowing you have them on rather than the actually stability they provide. I will definitely not forget them next time though!

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

Adrienne - kinda butchy, sounds like she'd run over her own mother to win this thing

^ lmao at some of that stuff

Tina is the hottest one.. like a young Charlize Theron Kim reminds me of Michelle wie. Hits it a mile. Cirbie might be the one with a few screws loose. Plays in bare feet and is still using a 975j for some reason. Adrienne is probably in heaven with all these young hotties running around. I wonder if her roommate has trouble sleeping at night?

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

It's my understanding that you have to be a 3 handicap or less to get on the show. The Cirbie chick is a fraud. There is no way she's a 3. I've seen 30 handicap ladies who hit it better than she does.

Lori is a total BITCH! Usually fat girls have good personalities to make uo for being fat, but not Lori. I hope she pukes all over herself in the first elimination challenge she is in. And I hope it is one of the "less qualified" girls that take her out.

I also don't understand why Christina and Lori were bitching so much... she picked up Susan's flag then threw it down and then shoved her out of the way... of course you DON'T get the spot... what a couple sore losers. Too bad it wasn't them in elimination.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

• Administrator
It's my understanding that you have to be a 3 handicap or less to get on the show. The Cirbie chick is a fraud. There is no way she's a 3. I've seen 30 handicap ladies who hit it better than she does.

That was also just one show. Let's see how she does in future shows. Or scroll back and see what Stina had to say about how some of what seem to be the worst players turn out to be the best...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Like I said, Lori is as bitter as a sack of lemons, and is she actually putting ON weight during this thing? I get uncomfortable just watching her try to walk.

I am completely distracted by Courtney's jugs. More swimming races, please....

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Like I said, Lori is as bitter as a sack of lemons, and is she actually putting ON weight during this thing? I get uncomfortable just watching her try to walk.

LOL yeah you can almost hear her getting fatter through the tv. I am only being cruel because she seems to be one serious - "rhymes with rich".

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

LOL yeah you can almost hear her getting fatter through the tv. I am only being cruel because she seems to be one serious - "rhymes with rich".

Last night was the first time I got to see the show and I instantly though the same thing the first time I heard her talk.

Hey whats up with the gypsi girl? Doesn't that long hair thing distract her when swinging?

Yeah concerning the human Weeble Wobble I about cracked up when she chunked her 8 iron on the pressure shot, especially how she's been spouting off on how she's the best there. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see her go fairly quickly.

As for Courtney, while is a very nice looking lady I was really impressed by her on last nights episode. I don't care who you are...if you're staring at that 5 footer to either stay on the show or get booted, that's a lot of pressure. And she drained it. Can't really say she has the most talent but that at least impressed me. On another girl: is it just me or is Liz like the reverse of Natalie Gulbis? By that I mean Liz does nothing for me looks wise when she's on the course, but in her interviews she's hot as can be. Gulbis is the exact opposite; she looks much better in golf attire.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

Yeah concerning the human Weeble Wobble I about cracked up when she chunked her 8 iron on the pressure shot, especially how she's been spouting off on how she's the best there. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see her go fairly quickly.

Holeeee cow, you are spot on, with each point. Lori needs to check her ego, b/c she's done nothing any more clutch than anyone else, especially Courtney, who AFAIC, has nerves of carbon fiber coated in titanium. That putt was monstrous.

And, yes, Liz is smoking in those interviews. I think it's her skin, it's flawless, and she always wears something just a little ****ty....

Last night was the first time I got to see the show and I instantly though the same thing the first time I heard her talk.

I'm not sure her hair is that long, but yeah, that scarf was wrapping all around her during her practice swings! I still maintain, she looks like a video game character in "Resident Evil" meets "Tiger Woods 2008."

I'm not sure her hair is that long, but yeah, that scarf was wrapping all around her during her practice swings! I still maintain, she looks like a video game character in "Resident Evil" meets "Tiger Woods 2008."

lol you are right. And I described that wrong. I didnt mean her hair. I meant the thing she wears on her head, I think you got it, whatever lol.

Clutch putt by the one girl last night.

Is it just me or are Anthony (from last season) and Lori related? They both have the same attitude problems and they even kind of look alike. They both had that "I can't believe I'm in the elimination challenge when I'm this good" attitude.

BTW, Tina is HOT!!!!

Driver:  Speedline 9.5° w/ Grafalloy Prolaunch AXIS Red Shaft
Fairway:  '07 Burner Fairways
Irons:  Apex Edge 3-W

Wedge:  52° & 58° /  60° 588 Satin

Putter:  Anser 4

Hahaha all these posts are hilarious! I missed it last night, but have it on my dvr so I will hopefully watch it when I get home from the range around 5.

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!