IGNORED

What Would You Do?

Dent
Note: This thread is 5858 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

you could put one of those basket things on the handell bars and and rest your bag on that.

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

Having worked at a golf course, they won't store your clubs if they don't have storage so that they won't be liable for any clubs that might go missing. Tell them you'll sign a release form waiving their responsabilities if you leave your clubs there.

If not, the kid trailer sounds like the best option. You can find them used on www.kijiji.ca under your city and under the sports tab.

Good luck!

Do you have any friends that also would like to take up membership? If so, maybe the total parents from the group can share the driving responsibilities. Or, if one of them lives closer to the course, maybe you can bike to his place and walk from there, storing the clubs there.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Driver:  Ping G15 9* with Talamonti 70x shaft
3 Wood/Hybrid:  Taylormade Rescue TP 17*
3-PW Irons:  Ping G15 Green Dot KBS 90 shafts
Gap Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTG
Sand Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTGLob Wedge:  Cleveland 588 RTGPutter:  OdysseyBall:  Bridgestone 330-RXS or 330-SBag:  Generic

I experienced a similar situation when I was your age. I had to ride my 4-wheeler (yes, I live in Texas) to the local course which was about 15-20 minutes away. They also did not offer club storage. I talked to the course pro and explained to him that I understood the clubhouse rules and was not looking to be any special exception, but that I had no other way of transporting my clubs. After a bit of negotiation, we agreed that it wouldn't hurt anyone if I stored my clubs in the back closet where the air conditioning unit was. It was an out-of-sight,out-of-mind situation and it allowed me to come to the course anytime I wanted.

Hopefully, the course pro will be equally accepting of an aspiring golfer like yourself and will be able to bend the rules a bit.
What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

Maybe im not thinking here, do you guys have any idea on what I can do, to make my trip there on a bike less aggrivating with clubs on my back?

I'd be trying to rig up my golf buggy (you might call it a push cart or trolley or someting else) behind the bike. I'm assuming you're talking about a bicycle, not a motor bike. You'd probably have to make some kind of bent handle extension to attach under the seat with a collar so it could rotate, but it would be simple.

Just man up and ride your bike to the course, its a bit of effort yes, but like they say no pain no gain!

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

attach a rope to your bag and put it in a pull cart. presto!

i'm just kidding, golf junkie has good ideas

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Note: This thread is 5858 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!