• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JYB

Bing Bong Bounce!

5 posts in this topic

What Bounce are you using on your wedges?

I've got a 14 Bounce 54º Cleveland CG10 and a 4 Bounce 60º Vokey Spin Milled. Next time i re-equip, i'm going to go with a 48º 6 Bounce Vokey 200 instead of the PW that comes with my set, a 54º 10 Bounce Vokey 200 and a 58º 8 Bounce Vokey 200. (i'll prob. get the oil can, i like the way they look. any opinions on playability of the oil can vokeys vs. the regular silvers?)

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

56.10 and 60.08

Both Vokey SM in the Tour Satin finish.

I didn't want to go for the oil can finish as I don't like the look of them when they rust (this may be a benefit, but I just don't like it)

Both these bounces work well for me; the 56 has enough for bunker play and rough, and is also low enough to pick it up clean off a fairway.

I tried the 60.04 which was great off the mats at the range, but when I tried it on the course it just got caught up too much. The 60.08 was the better club for out on the course.

PW (S58) is 47.10
SW (vokey) is 54.14 (but have ordered 54.10 Ping Tour-W)
LW is 58.08

Best combination for full shots. Versitile wedges and half/3 quarter swings fill the gaps.

52.8, 56.10, 60.4 is my standard set but I sometimes switch these for higher bounce wedges if the conditions demand it.