IGNORED

New Snell MTB Prime and Prime X

38 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

Good feedback. I saw a promotion in my inbox that had the X at under $22 per dozen and the regular at about $27 per dozen. That was the unit price for a quantity for 5 dozen. Was interested, but it left me wondering if there was something wrong with the Xs. Sounds like there might be

I got an email that they are having a warehouse sale. Nothing wrong with the balls. They offer deals from time to time to keep the product moving.Folks on the bubble might be more inclined to buy them on sale. I've given my take in the balls, they won't take strokes off your game but tour quality balls at Joe six pack pricing. And greetings from Portugal.

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 10/4/2023 at 6:13 PM, snapfade said:

I got an email that they are having a warehouse sale. Nothing wrong with the balls. They offer deals from time to time to keep the product moving.Folks on the bubble might be more inclined to buy them on sale. I've given my take in the balls, they won't take strokes off your game but tour quality balls at Joe six pack pricing. And greetings from Portugal.

I have purchased 5 dozen at a time before for a couple of seasons. MTB black. Just trying to figure why the x’s are so much cheaper

3 hours ago, Carl3 said:

I have purchased 5 dozen at a time before for a couple of seasons. MTB black. Just trying to figure why the x’s are so much cheaper

Pure speculation here, but my guess is they’re working on the issue with the cover and need to get rid of the old stock.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 5 months later...

Snell 2023 MTB Prime X are on closeout for $19.99, Primes are gone. New balls mid-April. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

• 5 weeks later...

4/22/2024 new releases.

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now