IGNORED

Shotscope V5 Watch

14 minutes ago, iacas said:

The MyStrategy stuff is really, really good.

11 minutes ago, billchao said:

I legit forgot that exists.

I got some homework to do this week.

I just poked around in it for a few minutes after Erik's comment, wow it is good. 

Pretty cool you can even toggle elevation changes as well. 

The MyStrategy feature alone adds a whole additional level of value to this purchase. 

I already looked at most courses on google earth prior to playing them, now I'll be using this before each round. 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :titleist: ProV1x Left Dash

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

14 hours ago, klineka said:

Yeah I got an order confirmation email and then an order receipt email, and then one when it shipped. No tracking information though which I found a bit unusual.

13 hours ago, snapfade said:

No tracking number, just a notice it shipped. 

I contacted support. They do not show an order for me even though the card was charged, so I’ll have to work through that issue. 

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

17 minutes ago, TN94z said:

I contacted support. They do not show an order for me even though the card was charged, so I’ll have to work through that issue. 

Hmmm, seems odd. I have ordered several things from them and have never had an issue, so I'm confident it will be resolved. I'm sending the watch back, I don't care for it, Ill just use the H4. There's nothing technically wrong with it, I just don't like it. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 Fairway  :titleist: TSR 4 Hy. T-300 5-PW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:scotty_cameron: Newport Select 2 (2022 model) 

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

On 4/16/2024 at 10:45 AM, snapfade said:

Hmmm, seems odd. I have ordered several things from them and have never had an issue, so I'm confident it will be resolved. I'm sending the watch back, I don't care for it, Ill just use the H4. There's nothing technically wrong with it, I just don't like it. 

I agree. We will get it figured out. No worries on my part.
-What do you find better about the H4? Just curious. 
-Is there a phone number to actually speak to someone instead of waiting on emails?

Update:  Going on the 3rd day now of them telling me they don't see an order for that name and asking me am I sure that is the correct name and email address.  I have to admit, I'm getting a little turned off with the email support system. By phone, this likely could have been handled in a matter of a few minutes. Even online chat would be great. This is one of the few times I did not take a picture of the confirmation page. But I sent them a picture of the charge on my credit card. I'll give them this week to resolve it or I'll just dispute the charge and forget about it.

Newest update: I ended up speaking with Jamie via Fb yesterday and I believe that is what pushed the resolution but after 3 days, they finally found my order in the system and the package is on the way. Jamie was extremely helpful and I greatly appreciate that.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now