IGNORED

Memorial Day Weekend Plans?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 5836 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Plans for the weekend

• Traveling
    • Staying home
    • Working

650AM tee time, tomorrow. That will be followed by completing my "honeydo" list. (Those married guys know what I'm talking about)

In the afternoon, barbecue and breaking out the cigars for my friends.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

• Administrator

Tee time at 10:48. No doubt it will be SLOW, but my wife's going to walk along with me for some bizarre reason.

I'll visit the range before that. I took video today and I'm taking the club back a bit too far to the inside and not getting it up high enough at the top of my backswing. Same flaw as the one I fixed last year, but not anywhere near as severe.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well my weekend has been quite busy. On friday, I played a quick (but crappy) 9 holes of golf. Then after that I went straight to a baseball game. On saturday, I had another baseball game. And then today I went to an 18 hole course and hit my career best. A 101. I'm pretty dang proud of it.

I played both Saturday and Sunday and I'm going to try to play Monday, but I didn't plan ahead so I didn't get a tee time. Does anyone know what times would generally be the most open?

In the blue and tan grom Bag:

Driver r7 460 10.5*
Fairway Woods '07 Burner 15* and 18*
Irons 4-PW r7 XDWedges 47*, 52*, 58* CG14,Putter TiffanyBall One Tour D

Played golf in Denver for the last 3 days and tomorrow is the travel day home. Played some nice courses though. I will take a couple of days off then play at home thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I love my life

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Have to work, but I work nights, so I can still squeeze in a few rounds this holiday weekend. =]

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

I'm playing golf tomorrow, and have everyday so far this weekend. I've played just nine holes at a local nine hole course, because no one is there and it's the only place near me that you can actually find a tee time.

Then I go to the range for an hour afterwards...just as much practice as 18 holes, and probably even more!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Note: This thread is 5836 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!