IGNORED

my first hole in one

GOLFSALOT00
Note: This thread is 5821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1st, CONGRATS. That's just a REWARDING feeling!

Congrats man! I'm still waiting on my first hole in one and I'm sure there are very few feelings like it.

I would have to say there's 5 memorable moments in my sports career

5. Rolling a 279 in a bowling tournament 4. Game winning jump shot with 1.3 seconds left from an inbounds play. regular season game... but damn that felt good 3. 8 ball break & run... 2 times in the same night...in a league-sanctioned night 2. My 1st & ONLY hole in 1. short par 3. windy on GOOD FRIDAY. 95 yards out. my 1st time out on the course with my dad. Into the wind I shot a pitching wedge. my dad claimed it was too much club. it hit the green HARD, hit the flagstick and just dropped. 1. turning a triple play: by myself. This was a game saving play that took our team to the next round of the intercity playoffs. bases loaded. 6th inning. we're up 1. Line drive to 2nd base. I jumped, caught it, landed on the 2nd base bag. The runner from 1st didn't think I'd get the ball. He was about 15 feet from me when I caught the ball coming full steam. I tagged him out as he fell to try to get back to 1st base. I'm still trying to find the video of it.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

Great stuff dude,i have never made one but came close numerous times,maybe some day.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

I was super excited to leave one 10" from the pin today... But the disappointment at missing has me wanting more. :) (The odds of a hole in one must be so unbelievably high.... Hitting a 4.25" hole from 165 yards out, in my case, are absolutely incredible... getting it to within 10" must be like 99.99-something percent, right?)

Note: This thread is 5821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!