IGNORED

November 4 Podcast - Need a Listener Question

iacas
Note: This thread is 6709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Jeff and I will be recording the November 4 podcast on... November 4. That's Friday. Probably around 1pm ET or so...

Anyway, as we did last week (though it was a bit contrived), we'd like to get a listener (one of you guys) to send us a question. You can post it here, you can email me (erik@ this domain), OR you can email me an audio file and we'll use that.

Questions shouldn't really be along the lines of "how can I make more putts?" More like something controversial, or at least something to discuss. Ask us what we think about something OR tell us what you think about something so that we can respond.

Kinda like they do for "calls" on the 19th Hole.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
What is your opinion on the ladies playing in PGA events and men (vandy) trying to play in LPGA events?

Well, we'll get to that one throughout the show (and we touched on it last week, too)...

BTW, guys, list your real name and maybe the place you come from so we can attribute the question properly. I don't want to say "JEWMAH9701 writes..."

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Okay, Erik...

How can an average golfer cut through the "hype" and make an informed, and intelligent, decision on the selection of new golf clubs?

(Paraphrase if you like but I believe that millions of dollars are spent every year, by average players, based on the "perception" that new equipment will improve their games when the fact is that it doesn't.)

Rick Jenkins

Michigan

What about a topic on the guys this weekend trying to get their cards back. The guys on the Nationwide tour getting their cards? Maybe some guys moving on to the champions tour?
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

maybe evern Casey Martin calling it a career after failing to qualify at Q-School
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

• Administrator
maybe evern Casey Martin calling it a career after failing to qualify at Q-School

Good topics. "maybe even" isn't really something we can call a listener question. But good topics.

Update: Casey Martin will make the "beating balls" segment. Still looking for a listener email or "phone call." The previous best one for sleepers, etc. won't work out too awful well since it'll be Saturday by the time the podcast is out... and 2.5 rounds will be done.

• Administrator
So we went with an email I got a few days ago, but the podcast is now online:

http://thesandtrap.com/archives/podc...pisode_002.php

Check it out!

*Bump*

We're looking for a question for the November 11 podcast.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Here's one for you...

Is there a training aid that you can think of that'll improve our game while those of us in the colder climates have to hibernate?

-Doug Hardman

--
Doug Hardman
Putter Talk
doug(at)puttertalk(dot)com

Have a question for you.
If you damage your putter during play(threw it at a tree?) then found out you were in a play off, can you replace your putter since your official round was over?

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

• Administrator
Have a question for you.

Yeah. You can change whatever you'd like. Same reason you're allowed to practice (go to the range, putt, etc.) between the end of your round and a playoff.

Note: This thread is 6709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!