IGNORED

Hello from Oklahoma City...

Matthew77
Note: This thread is 5801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just found the forum and thought it might be a good place to get my golf talk out! (GRIN)

If anyone else is in the OKC area we are starting a league on Friday nights. Send me a PM if interested.

975D Speeder Shaft 8.5*
TourSpoon S300 13*
LDI 18*
ISI Maroon +1 1/2" 3-SW2
Zing PutterPsalms 25:5<><

Welcome!

I am also from Oklahoma City. Would be interested in hearing about the league. May have a few others that are interested as well.

Let me know the details!

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

It's good to see a few fellow Okies here at The Sand Trap. Welcome and let us know if you ever have any questions about anything.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome!

It is not anything special. I work at a motorcycle shop and don't get off work until 6-630. I thought it would be nice to play 9 holes after I get off work. I then thought how fun it would be to do some sort of league. So hence the PGA. (Pathetic Golfers Assoc.)

We will meet for the first time June 20th at MidWest City Muni. (Old midget meadows.) This will give everyone a chance to meet and go over the rules. I really plan on this being VERY laid back and just intended to have fun and not really win anything. The schedule I have laid out is between midget meadows and Lincoln Park. (Since they are the closest to our shop, in Del City.) Cost initially looks to be $15 plus $7.50 for a website to track the league. Everyone is welcome to come and play!

975D Speeder Shaft 8.5*
TourSpoon S300 13*
LDI 18*
ISI Maroon +1 1/2" 3-SW2

You don't work at Oklahoma Honda/Suzuki do you?

I grew up in Del City, and lived there till I was 20 years old. Graduated from DCHS as well.

Are you from Del City?

In the
AMP Cart Bag
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

No I work just down the road at

Ouch, you're crazy for that commute :)

My good friend grew up in Hayes Kansas. I'm not much for Midget Meadows or Lincoln. I can't handle those types of courses :) but best of luck with your league. If you decide to play elsewhere let me know.

In the
AMP Cart Bag

I'm not much for Midget Meadows or Lincoln. I can't handle those types of courses :) but best of luck with your league.

Not an issue. I will post up if courses change.

975D Speeder Shaft 8.5*
TourSpoon S300 13*
LDI 18*
ISI Maroon +1 1/2" 3-SW2

Note: This thread is 5801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!