IGNORED

Nazi Golf

pjsnyc
Note: This thread is 5799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What a bunch of punks. If I saw them do it i'd burn a cross onto their chest.

LOL!!

So one response to vandalism using a Nazi symbol is to maim and torture a person with a religious symbol and another is to use a slur for a group of people that the Nazi's persecuted.

Irony is pretty ironic....
"I say pick it up a******. Put it in your pocket. You're lucky you found it. Go the **** home will ya?"

--George Carlin

As a golfing Jew - I say lets catch them and pitch a new show to the golf channel :
I call it "Big break Leavenworth"
We will jail them into a cage and then airdrop them into the work yards of different prisons and see how long it takes for all them to get raped by 6 foot guys named nancy. Whom ever is left standing with his ass in tact will make it to the next show for another chance at playing house in our penal system.

In my bag:
Titleist 910D2 w/Diamana Kaali'Stiff
Titleist 910F w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff
Titleist 910F Hybrid 19 degree w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff

Titleist AP1 Irons - TT S300
Titleist Vokey SM 50, 54 & 58 - Titleist Scott Cameron Newport

WTF IS WRONG WITH AMERICA!?!?

Nothing is wrong with America.

Something is horribly wrong with the kids that did this tho.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

So one response to vandalism using a Nazi symbol is to maim and torture a person with a religious symbol and another is to use a slur for a group of people that the Nazi's persecuted.

its like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Nothing is wrong with America.

I was going to post this, but you beat me to it

Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

its like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife

It's Like Winning the Lottery at age 99 and dying the next day.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Ugh....terrible

Something is horribly wrong with the kids that did this tho.

I'm guessing he received close to zero discipline in his upbringing.

It's Like Winning the Lottery at age 99 and dying the next day.

Good one...though I'm guessing from your age that you didn't realize i was referencing an old alanis morisette song (is she still around?).

Edit - it is in the song! 'An old man turned ninety-eight He won the lottery and died the next day'

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Note: This thread is 5799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!