IGNORED

Fashion in golf

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which person are you??

• Pick out "outfits",always look good not matter the occasion
    • Concious not to wear something hideous, but otherwise dont care
    • Put on the first thing you find and not give it a thought.

Blue, Grey or Black Pants.

Whats wrong with a white belt?

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearing a white belt with these pants is tacky.

Pink or orange would be better.

Andrew

oh for sure that looks ridiculous, But I don't see anything wrong with a white belt on black pants.

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

oh for sure that looks ridiculous, But I don't see anything wrong with a white belt on black pants.

Yeah, a lot of guys on my golf team were trying to get me to wear a white belt this year as most of them did, I'm like nahhh lol.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Yeah, a lot of guys on my golf team were trying to get me to wear a white belt this year as most of them did, I'm like nahhh lol.

Im actually known for being the worst, I used to never wear a belt with pants and still sometimes don't I have to go get some, Some people say it looks awful, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

In My Bag

I picked #2.
If I'm at my home course, I'll wear a moisture wicking shirt or the like and some form of cargo shorts.
If I'm elsewhere, I'll where a polo shirt (Nike, Ping, Callaway, Adidas, etc...) with cargo shorts.
I love having options for pockets in my shorts.

I'm a fashion catastrophe according to my wife...

I grab just about any shirt out of my closet, I wear golf shirts a big part of the time, and short sleeved button ups the rest of the time. I consciously buy my shirts with enough room to swing a club. I do send my shirts to the cleaners, so they're neatly pressed with sharp lines.

Cargo shorts - 3 pair, all in varying shades of khaki. Pick one

Pants - Carhartt canvas (lightweight and soft). If it goes below 40*, I'm not playing, so only a couple of pair of these anyhow. I wear these to work all year long.

Belt - whichever one's hanging on the outside of my belt hook (lately it's been a web belt, like climber's wear)

Socks - ridiculous ones, left over from when I was cycling a lot. (It was a contest to see who could come up with the most outlandish ones, my buddy won when he scored a pair with pink flamingoes.)

Shoes - I have one pair. I wear them on the course. As soon as it's over though, on with the Croc-a-floppers.

If I had enough game to pull it off, I'd be rockin' the knickers every time (I draw the line at the silly hat though, I'll keep my ballcap)

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

Ha. I'm 36, Dent. Can you imagine me rocking a white belt and walking to the 1st tee with my 6 year old? You young guys would be like "What in the world?"

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I dress pretty nicely in general. A nice polo and bermuda or cargo shorts with one notable exception: I almost always wear my beat up old University of Illinois hat which looks like a total sweat stained catastrophe from up close with the orange dye leaking through the brim.

I've had that hat for so long and I like golfing in it, so I've just kept it. I really should buy a new one and look a little more stylish, but hey, anyone who gives you shit for wearing an old ball cap clearly never had a hat they liked.

those pants are hot! where can i get a pair?

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I like wearing plaid shorts with a striped golf shirt, black belt, and no-show socks. Yes, I am a fashion catastrophe. I enjoy it. I don't have any eye for fashion so I just don't understand what could be wrong with plaid and stripes at the same time - they're all stripes, right? Just one part has vertical stripes and the other part doesn't. If the colors match I feel stylish.

I'm a fashion catastrophe according to my wife...

I know a kid who owns a pair of socks with sperm on them (a picture, not his own)

Those would've beat everyone. And Ganjagolfer, www.loudmouthgolf.com

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

hazard golf clothes

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

You could say that I have an, "outfit" that I wear when I play golf. For me, its always Tam O'Shater hats and knickers.
One of my personal heros was Payne Stewart. I greatly respect the kind of man he was, I agree with his theories of golf (that its all about the short game) and I guess you could say that as a way of paying homage to him, I choose to sport the Tam O'Shanter hats and knickers when I play.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I found one of those hats that Payne Stewart always wore, and I was about to get it, but would have no golf clothes to match. I would love to wear one of those on the course!
In My Bag

I found one of those hats that Payne Stewart always wore, and I was about to get it, but would have no golf clothes to match. I would love to wear one of those on the course!

http://tbarryknickers.com/

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!