IGNORED

Par 4 Hole In One by Andrew Magee

pjsnyc
Note: This thread is 5793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was reading this espn article today -

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/colum...=GOLFHeadlines Towards the middle of the page, it says this:
8. Fly like a (double) eagle As often is the case, the 296-yard par-4 15th hole at TPC River Highlands yielded a handful of eagles this week, but perhaps none were quite as exciting as that of Johnson Wagner on Thursday. Wagner drove his ball to within 25 inches of the hole and tapped in for a 2 on the scorecard. Had he holed the shot, it would have become the second ace on a par-4 in PGA Tour history. The first occurred during the opening round of the 2001 Phoenix Open, when Andrew Magee's drive on the 332-yard 17th hole caromed off the putter head of Tom Byrum, who was standing on the green, and dropped into the cup.

Does anyone have a video link to this shot? I'd love to see it!

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I think this video is like the "Better than most" putt that Woods made. Everyone has seen it but you can't find a copy of it online anywhere.

R7 Superquad TP 1st edition
R7 ti 3,5,7 fairway metals
18*, 21*, 26* hybrids
#10 & #14 shortened fairway metals 29*, 35*
4 wedges of various brands 47~65* + foot wedge Danser or Zing 2 Beryllium putterPro V1

this dude that lives in my area that was on the high school golf team made a hole in one on a par 4. drove the green, a group was on the green infront of them, and they had their wedge laying on the green, hit the wedge and in the hole.

true story.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

this dude that lives in my area that was on the high school golf team made a hole in one on a par 4. drove the green, a group was on the green infront of them, and they had their wedge laying on the green, hit the wedge and in the hole.

I holed a par 4 at a putt-putt course. Other than that, driving the green is as close as I've gotten.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

I think this video is like the "Better than most" putt that Woods made. Everyone has seen it but you can't find a copy of it online anywhere.

It's in a video on Youtube titled, "Tiger Woods and some of his great golf shots pgatour"

Just in case you were looking for it.

Note: This thread is 5793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!