IGNORED

Your Dream Foursome

Baynative
Note: This thread is 2719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would have three and each on has very different meanings:

Sports Related - Augusta National
  • Tiger Woods
  • Michael Jordan
  • Derek Jeter

Business - Shadow Creek
  • Donald Trump
  • Steve Wynn
  • Terry Lanni

Family - Pebbly Beach
  • My Dad
  • My Grandpa (Dad's side)
  • My Grandpa (Mom's side)

jay haas, dana quigley, alan doyle - bandon dunes

so much golf knowledge in those three minds... it would be amazing to be able to ask questions about the game on a course like that.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

Also Jay Haas, but with Freddie Couples and Davis Love, Jr. That seems like a very relaxed, friendly round and with the added bonus of watching Freddie and Davis swing the club.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

My dream foursome would have to be Jack, Arnold, ( do I really need to say their last names) and my friend Brian ( we play together already). Now the course (hmmmm), probably the TPC at Sawgrass stadium course.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

Augusta

My Dad
Jack
Tiger

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

My dream foursome...

Very easy:

Gisele Bündchen.
Kate Moss.
Heidi Klum.

some nice and hot golf course at the beach, and then I give them some private lessons in: how to swing the big stick smoothly after the small ball... Oh god sorry for that.

Why would I want to play with a pro?! Just to see how bad I really am?

WitB

R7 Superquad 10.5
R7 Steel 3 Fw
2 Iron Rescue Dual MP 60 3-PW Vokey SM 56.10 Vokey SM 60.08 White Hot XG # 9

John Daly-seems like a lot of fun
Bobby Jones-legend
Andrew Dice Clay-Would love to see him roll out on the course with a sleeveless t-shirt and gym shorts.

Keep it on the short grass.

Bubba Watson
Boo Weekly
Lucas Glover

TPC Scottsdale or the Stadium Course at Sawgrass (cant decide)

Cant wait for the Players Championship next week!

Go Bubba!!!

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

St. Andrews - My Dad, brother, Jack Nicklaus
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

My father, Phil Mickelson, John Daly, and myself at the old course in St. Andrews.

I would throw in Natalie Gulbis if they allowed fivesomes, but with one condition--she would have to tee up from the man's tees. I'm not one on waiting for someone to prance up to the forward tees to make their shot, man or otherwise. (In fact, this is my only reservation to playing with women on the course). I would get completely run into the ground no matter where she teed, though. But it would be fun trying to get out of the road hole.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Michael Jordan
Tiger Woods
Bill Murry
Myself
At the Pebblebeach Pro Am.

If I could go back into history,

Bobby Jones
Tiger
Jack at 30yrs old
I would just sit back and watch the battle
In the bag.....
Burner Superfast
G10 3wd UST V2
hybrid
MP-32 CG10/11 52*,56*,58*,60* wedges Squareback Pro V1Bushnell 1500 Pinseeker T.E. laser range finderBushnell Neo GPS

Harry vardon ( greatest european player of all time ) , Walter Hagen ( what a great character ) and Bobby Jones ( quite simply the best player of all time ) and i would play them at Old head because none of them would have evr seen a course remotely like it .

Augusta National:

Jack
Tiger
Big Easy
and Me

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

Note: This thread is 2719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!