IGNORED

Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic [spoilers]

Harry Longshanks
Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow, there was almost 2 Ms.59's
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Ill be there in a few years lol

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

• Administrator
I'm going on Saturday, I think.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great tournament. This will be the first year I've missed since 2003. Farr puts on a nice tourney and is obliging to everyone, not to mention the celebrities he has are usually decent.

No surprise about Creamer. The course can be had, and the wet weather in this area lately will allow the players to go at it.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

• Administrator
To those who have attended the tournament, what would you recommend I do on Saturday? I'll be going with the wife and my 5yo daughter.

Any particular hole to sit at? I haven't seen big crowds on the TV the past few years, and I'm used to PGA Tour events, but then again I'm usually inside the ropes and not with my wife and kid.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To those who have attended the tournament, what would you recommend I do on Saturday? I'll be going with the wife and my 5yo daughter.

In the five years I attended, I may have walked the course only twice, but it is an easy walk. A vast majority of my time was spent in/around the grandstands at #9 & #18, the putting green, driving range, and #'s 1 and 10 tees. All of those areas are incredibly close to each other and virtually a stone's throw away. You literally walk off the putting green onto #1 tee, with the clubhouse directly behind you. Makes it nice for autographs and getting close to the players. It shouldn't be that busy -- the busiest I had ever seen it was on a practice round day in 2005 when Ben Roethlisberger (when he had his fling w/Gulbis) was there, but it will undoubtedly be different for you on Saturday. There should be plenty of seating or smaller grandstands on the course.

The corporate tents aren't anything to shake a stick at, and it definitely lacks the aura of a PGA event, but it is more of a personable experience to me. Sylvania isn't exactly a mecca, not much to recommend outside the area unless you zip over to Toledo.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I'm going on Saturday, I think.

was going to go but then my brother called and said he was throwing a party for my niece who graduated from law school

would have been great to meet you and hang out together

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

She occasionally plays them on other days, but I'm not sure of when/why.

She plays it any day she fancies, I think. then when she makes a birdie with a pink ball, money goes to charity.

She obviously picked a good day to use it today!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I was planning on going yesterday but work got in the way. Now I'm thinking about Sunday unless one of my friends calls and says "Heck with watching, lets play".

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Anybody know why she was playing a pink ball on a Thursday? Thought those were only for Sunday.

Owens Corning is the title sponsor of this tournament and they make that pink housing insulation with the Pink Panther mascot. She's using the pink balls in all four rounds, instead of just on Sunday like she normally does, to keep with Owens Corning's pink theme (no joke).

This direct from her in an interview on TGC last night.
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

Owens Corning is the title sponsor of this tournament and they make that pink housing insulation with the Pink Panther mascot. She's using the pink balls in all four rounds, instead of just on Sunday like she normally does, to keep with Owens Corning's pink theme (no joke).

And the Pink Panther is their "mascot".

D'uh. How could I have missed that?

Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!