IGNORED

Lefty's Ace

Akers
Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Linky

Scroll half way down the page, its about 1.20 in to the video.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Oh, sorry mate I assumed it would work for everyone.

You could try searching on photobucket maybe?

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

What did he get for his hole in one?..a Magnum of champagne?

Nothing. No promotion on the hole.

EDIT: My bad. He got a bottle of Champagne. The announcers said there was no prize for the hole.
Thanks, but it says it is not avilable in my territory... Guess they just don't like Australians..

...or Americans.

I had it on my DVR, but I deleted it. Also, no way to get it to the computer. EDIT: P.S. It was actually one of the least impressive aces I've seen. It was a good shot and all, it just didn't do anything "exciting" - it wasn't "jarred", it didn't hang on the lip, it didn't change directions unexpectedly. It just landed a little ways from the hole, and rolled in at putt speed.

Nothing. No promotion on the hole.

Jeez you would be annoyed. There seems to be a car or a million dollars on every par 3 these days. Oh well an ace is an ace.

Jeez you would be annoyed. There seems to be a car or a million dollars on every par 3 these days. Oh well an ace is an ace.

Maybe, but I doubt a guy who got to the tournament in his own Gulfstream V is too concerned about not winning a brand new Nissan.

Maybe, but I doubt a guy who got to the tournament in his own Gulfstream V is too concerned about not winning a brand new Nissan.

True, I just saw it on Sports Tonight, it looked alright. He didn't even get that excited.

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

True, I just saw it on Sports Tonight, it looked alright. He didn't even get that excited.

Its because they can get so many of them, its not a big deal to them. Look how fast he fixes that divot, what a champ.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!