IGNORED

Celebrity Golfers

NM Golf
Note: This thread is 6718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Did anyone see the article in this month's Golf Digest about the best celeb golfers? Dennis Quaid tops the list with an index of 1.1. I thought it was his dead solid perfect brother Randy who was the golfer. Or did I possibly read it wrong while browsing the magazine aisle?

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I haven't seen it yet but I know Dennis does play a lot, it'll be interesting to see how everyone else stacks up...poor Charles ha-ha

Did anyone see the article in this month's Golf Digest about the best celeb golfers? Dennis Quaid tops the list with an index of 1.1. I thought it was his dead solid perfect brother Randy who was the golfer. Or did I possibly read it wrong while browsing the magazine aisle?

I was surprised to read from the Samuel Jackson interview that he said Bill Murray had a like 7-9 handicap..and plys much better than people think. I couldn't how much golf equipment Jackson had.

I was surprised to read from the Samuel Jackson interview that he said Bill Murray had a like 7-9 handicap..and plys much better than people think. I couldn't how much golf equipment Jackson had.

Sam Jackson is too much of a spaz to have a single digit handicap. I'd be willing to bet that's his "Hollywood Handicap."

Bill Murray on the other hand. I mean come on he's crazy Carl. And check out his swing in Lost in Translation. I could see him being a single digit.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Rick Rhoden (ex-MLB pitcher) almost became pro, but never got past Q school. I heard he's pretty good. I also heard that Alice Cooper plays well.

Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.

• Administrator
Rick Rhoden (ex-MLB pitcher) almost became pro, but never got past Q school. I heard he's pretty good. I also heard that Alice Cooper plays well.

Alice played at my course recently when he had a tour stop in Erie. He didn't break 80, but our course is pretty tough the first few (hundred) times...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
i think Rick Rhoden just made the champions tour through Q school.

Josh Premuda
www.thesandtrap.com

Driver Titleist 905T 8.5 degrees
Ping I2 3-wood 14 degreesTitleist 503.H hybrid 22 degreesTitleist DCI 962 3-9 6.5 Rifle shaftTitleist Vokey Oil Can wedges 48, 58 degreesScratch Golf 3x Black Wedge 54 degreesBig Oak Putter, T'ville 34"

• Administrator
i think Rick Rhoden just made the champions tour through Q school.

Indeed. T10 or something. +5. Not too shabby. Nice little 66. Those 77s and 75s won't help much.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 6718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!