IGNORED

Just shoot me, I'm a chocking dog!

hkmp5
Note: This thread is 5774 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I'm shooting my personal best and not knowing it ( 35 on back nine ) my Golf buddy starts in on me after 17 saying that this is the big day I'm finally going to break 80 and beat him for the first time ever, this harrassment does not end until just before I tee off on 18.

Now my heart starts pounding on a 292 yd par 4 water left, all I have to do is par it or at least bogey it and i've done it 78 or 79 :) I slice the ball it goes into the other fairway, no big deal as I'm 60 yds from the pin nice little lobe shot and 2 putt for par and it's over.

I hit the ball thin and it skips accross the green and into the water I end up making a triple bogey ! I know I blew it and can blame only myself ,but why don't people just shut the Hell up and let me play. I was doing great and having fun , I think my buddy feels bad about the pressure but damb it ! I had it in the bag !

I did it the other day...

I knew I could shoot 90 or 89 for the firs time ever if I just shoot par or boggy
on the last 3 holes.

16- Par 4 shoot 6.
17- Par 3 shoot 7.
18- Par 4 shoot 5

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It nice to get yourself into position to score well, you now know you can do it and I am sure you will do it again soon.

When I was on the 18th with my first best round, I remember a friend doing the same thing your friend did, trying to psyche me out and I was fortunate enough to par the hole for my best round of golf.

I had a similar situation again recently, playing for my best round and on the 18th fairway my friend encourage me to go for another birdie and not be satisfied for par, he said you will not get to many chances like this again, so I changed my mind set and went for the pin instead of playing conservative and I was fortunate enough to made a birdie to shoot my best round ever.

Golf has a way of bring out the best and sometimes not the best in people and you definitely know who your true friends are with a simple round of golf.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I love to tease my playing partners in privat matches - careful, water in front - works 90 % of the time ;).

But i never do this if its something offical. Twice today after teeing of they suddenly started talking about bad shots they had at particular holes while i prepared teeing off (i dont mind people doing stuff or talking while i tee off BUT NEVER EVER talk about bad shots - so i politly asked them to shut up).

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Last weekend I had 34 on the back 9 going into hole 18. The 18th hole is a par 5, so I knew all I had to do was par it and I would break 40 for 9 holes for the first time ever. I blew up for a friggin' 9!

Three days later on my league night, I was able to pull off the 39. I remember feeling both excited and mentally tired at the same time. It took a lot of focus to accomplish it.
"The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray."

In My Bag:
Big Bertha 454 Titanium (10º)
Big Bertha Fairway Woods Ping G2 HL (Black Dot) Ping M/B (56º & 52º) Mizuno MP-R Series (60º) Odyssey Black Series i #7

Note: This thread is 5774 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!