IGNORED

Camillo and The Shark

hawkeye
Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was loving watch Villegas play this week - up to his demise.

But did anyone see him and Greg Norman on the 10th tee having a little banter - Rocco was close at hand too. The BBC commentators were observing Camillo's yoga-like pose and wondered if Greg would try a similar position on the bench at 53. "Crouching Camillo, Hidden Dragon."

So when eventually Freddy Jacobson and Stephen Ames finished the 10th (and 3/4 other groups were waiting on them), Camillo hops up and says to Norman (tapping him on the knee), "hang in there."

Was lovely to see professional golfer from different generations of the game all competing at the British Open and having a bit of fun.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Yes I saw it and yes I agree, it was a very very nice moment. Trust the good old BBC to show it to us, much nicer to watch Camillo and Greg having a little chat than to see more useless tips or stocking filler crap.

One thing to keep in mind, they are the best golfers in the world but they are human just like you and I.

I seen it too and found it fun to watch as well, I placed an outside bet on Camillo at 100-1 at the start of the tournament due to a few good finishes in the US.

I read a big interview in a local scottish paper today with him and really liked the way he came across, talking about how it was a difficult day with the wind and sometimes you had no idea where the ball was going but you just get on with it and try to enjoy it.

Hardlines he didn't have a great day today but he plays some wonderful golf from the 4 days I seen of him.

Can't stand Camillo. The way he dresses w/ his too tight clothes and the way he "reads" putts. (Like, you need to be sprawled out to get a good read on a putt).

Does he think the men watching him want to see this display? Maybe men that prefer other men, I guess, but seriously.

I have no time for that.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Can't stand Camillo. The way he dresses w/ his too tight clothes and the way he "reads" putts. (Like, you need to be sprawled out to get a good read on a putt).

Don't hate him just because you can't do it (probably).

Getting down low to the putting surface can improve your read, actually. And wheather it does or doesn't is irrelivant. He believes it helps his game so it does.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I was loving watch Villegas play this week - up to his demise.

A nice moment for sure. Norman and Villegas actually played together three weeks ago at the Canadian Skins Game at Predator Ridge (along with Monty, Mike Weir and Fred Couples). Definetely a diverse group internationally as well as generationally. They seemed to enjoy each other's company although Camillo cleaned up big time.

Yes I saw it and yes I agree, it was a very very nice moment. Trust the good old BBC to show it to us, much nicer to watch Camillo and Greg having a little chat than to see more useless tips or stocking filler crap.

I could'nt have said it any better,well said.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Note: This thread is 5773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!