IGNORED

Life just sucks sometimes.

tonyy
Note: This thread is 5760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well the past couple days for me have just been nothing but bad luck.

First, my iPhone was stolen. Then, some idiot backed up into my car. He apparently didn't see me and reversed right into my back bumper. My deductible is $500 so I have to come up with that to get it fixed.

Golf seems to be the only thing that keeps me sane but even then, that costs money.

I guess these problems aren't that bad, but when unexpected fees come, it's just a pain in the butt and ruins my plans.

Well, that's just my rant.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Man, the iPhone stolen sounds like the worst part because it has all your personal stuff on there and everything..
How'd that happen?

Good luck with everythin tho, lol..yeah sometimes golf can get your mind off things for a little.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Had a hit and run happen on the highway once which really blew ass. Tried chasing the guy only to have a cop pull me over... Hope things look better for u soon. Sending some birdie juice your way.

« Keith »

Then, some idiot backed up into my car. He apparently didn't see me and reversed right into my back bumper. My deductible is $500 so I have to come up with that to get it fixed.

Did this happen with you around? If so, did you get the license number? That guy should pay for it, not you.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well the past couple days for me have just been nothing but bad luck.

Sorry 'bout that man. I didn't mean for my PM to sound rude, it was just that I was going on vacation and the delay hurt me.

Why doesn't the guy who backed into you pay for it? Were you in the car when you got hit?
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Just like everyone else said, if you know who it was, then the guy's insurance would pay for it. Sometimes insurance companies will try to get you to pay for the guy's deductible which is not your responsibility.

Look at it this way, your life doesnt suck as much for it does for some people who live in other parts of the world.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Thanks for the encouragement fellas.

The guy that hit me didn't have insurance. I called my insurance and they pretty much said that someones going to have to pay for it. I'm assuming it's going to be me. ugh.

As for the iPhone, I was having friends over for movies and hanging out. My friends brought friends which kind of irked me. Next thing I know, a bunch of people were at my house and I didn't even know them. I left my phone in my room on my desk and at the end of the night, I went up and it was gone.

Pisses me off.

- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

im an insurance agent. If you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (its abbreviated UM/UIM coverage), you would still be in pretty good shape. If not, i'd recommend picking it up for the future. its relatively inexpensive and i make sure all my clients take it.

TMX Carry Bag
Tour Burner 9.5*
Burner 3W 15*
Burner Rescue Hybrid 19*
r7 TP 4i-SW Dynamic Gold S300s 60* CG-14 Circa 62 #2 & Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

Thanks for the encouragement fellas.

Wow, that is pretty low of a guest to just steal something from someone's house...I couldn't imagine doing that.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

As for the iPhone, I was having friends over for movies and hanging out. My friends brought friends which kind of irked me. Next thing I know, a bunch of people were at my house and I didn't even know them. I left my phone in my room on my desk and at the end of the night, I went up and it was gone.

Hey if it makes you feel any better, one of my friend's dads is a cardiologist/Bollywood actor, and needless to say, well-off, and during a party the son was hosting, some uninviteds showed up and stole about $5000 worth of jewelry from his mom's bedroom.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

I was in the locker room at my school getting changed, and we all had to leave our stuff in there. I had my cell in my backpack, but I figured no one would take it...

Silly me, when I came back from outside it was gone.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

There is nothing more I hate when other people don't respect your property by damaging your possesions or just stealing them! I was playing a round a 7:30am this morning, and parked far away from anyone, cause I hate door dings! I finish my round and see a car parked next to me, and remember, I parked FAR AWAY!!, well, I found a huge ding on my fender, looks like it was from someones driver. Probably smacked my car while carrying their bag... I was and still am LIVID!

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

It's sad how low people can go these days. They have no pride and no self respect. It's like no one wants to earn anything anymore, instead they take other people's hard earned money/possessions.

I was in the locker room at my school getting changed, and we all had to leave our stuff in there. I had my cell in my backpack, but I figured no one would take it...

It's sad how low people can go these days. They have no pride and no self respect. It's like no one wants to earn anything anymore, instead they take other people's hard earned money/possessions.

When I play hockey I never take much cash with me and I leave my cell and wallet in the car... have had the wallet stolen before from hockey lockerroom... they could have just taken the damned money... biggest pain in the ass was driver's license and other such stuff. I would love to catch someone stealing something from me... of course I'd be the one in jail though.

It is a sad situation and I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but at least you know you're not the only one.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Take the guy who hit your car to court if he refuses to compensate you. He doesn't have insurance, but he's still got to pay for your property damage. Just because he doesn't have an insurance company backing him, he still might have other assets that he can compensate you with (he has a car, make him sell it and pay you...)

Also, sorry about your iPhone. My upstairs neighbors had a party last December (the night before my Corporations final...i'm a law student). They had the same thing happen. People started showing up that they didn't know, they had stuff stolen. Worst, I had my two bicycles stolen out of the garage. They tried to argue with me that it wasn't their fault that my bikes got stolen. They gave up on that when I got up to get some of my law books...

So I got some updates..

I contacted some lawyer buddies and they said they could help me out. They said, the guy will have to pay no matter what even though he doesn't have insurance. If he has a job, they'll take a certain amount out of his paycheck. The only thing about that is, I'll get it in small increments but better than nothing right?

About the iPhone, my close buddy said one of his friend's friend started showing off his "new" iPhone. Fishy eh?? Supposedly he "wasn't" at my party but people lie our of their asses like nothing. So I'm gonna investigate some more and hopefully things will work out.

Life is getting somewhat better.

Note: This thread is 5760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!