IGNORED

Hello from Atlanta...

Chilli Dipper
Note: This thread is 5706 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Or just north of it, to be exact. I'm a college student and practice range hog who's hoping to get out on the course more often. If you're in the same predicament as I am, or if you're from the Atlanta area, I'd really like to know who you are. (Just don't invite me to complete a foursome right now. I'm broke until my financial aid money comes in at the end of the month.)

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• 1 month later...
Also live in Atlanta. Marietta to be exact also. You can find me either at Fox Creek or Legacy as I'm a member there.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

Where are you going to school Chili?

Also live in Atlanta. Marietta to be exact also. You can find me either at Fox Creek or Legacy as I'm a member there.

I just spent six months living up there and hit Fox Creek and Legacy regularly to practice. I miss practicing there, but man would it get busy on the weekends! Where are you going to school Chilli?
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm from Atlanta but don't live there now. I was living there when I took up the game of golf. Love Fox Creek. That's a very challenging little course. It'll chew you up if you're not a good putter. I used to play the public courses a lot. My very first round of golf was played at Browns Mill. I actually parred the par 4 1st hole my very first time out. My game was all downhill from there. Beginner's luck. What can I say? I used to really enjoy playing Sugar Creek, Chastain and Bobby Jones. They're great municipal courses IMO. Don't know what the greens fees are now but back then (late 80s) you could ride 18 holes for less than 20 bucks. Another course that I played a lot was Little Mountain in Ellenwood. You need to go down there and check that one out some time. Big fun. Lake Spivey's real nice too. Dang, I wish I was there now. If I was in ATL today I guarantee you I'd be at Little Mountain.

In the Bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher Ultralight XL 270

FW: Taylor Made 300 17 degree 
3-PW: Mizuno MX-23

AW: Mizuno TP-T11 52/07 (Bent to 50)
SW: Mizuno TP-T11 56/10

LW: Mizuno TP-T11 60/05

Putter: Original Ping Zing

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour

Where are you going to school Chili?

Southern Polytechnic State University, just on the other side of Dobbins Air Reserve Base from Fox Creek and Legacy. Needless to say, I am a frequent user of their facilities as well.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 5706 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!