IGNORED

First Eagle !!!

kregan
Note: This thread is 5735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I shot my first eagle today on a par 5 !!! Tee shot to the edge of the fairway, then a 5 iron onto the green 3 feet from the cup, 1 put for eagle.

I shot a 42 on the front 9 then messed up and shot a 48 on the back nine for a 90. 2 penalties on the back 9 cost me a sub 90 round. I also lipped at least 5 putts today and left one hanging on the edge!

I just realized on the 9th hole par 5 I shot a 8, If I had shot par I would have been at 39 for the front nine!

My handicap just went down to a 23.5 from a 24.7.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice Job! Still waiting for my first. Great 5 iron shot!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Still don't have an eagle here... :(
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

longest 3 footer of your life?
:-p
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

i got my eagle a few weeks ago, my 2nd shot on the par 4 from 130 yds dropped

:)

i almost had one today from 150 yds, i knocked it to 1 foot

In my Nike Tour Stand bag:
Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold Irons
Nike SuMo Sasquatch 10.5* Stiff Shaft Proforce v2
Nike Slingshot 3 Hybrid 20*
Nike SuMo2 5 Hybrid 25*

Nike SV Tour Wedges 52*, 56*

Nike Ignite Mallet Putter

Titleslist Pro V1, Bridgestone e6 and B330S

Congratulations!

I also got my first eagle on a Par 5, except I holed out from the fairway on the #1 handicap hole.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Congrats on your Eagle. How long have you been playing?
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Congratulations! I still don't have my first eagle. Missed by 4 inches last weekend. 481 yard par 5 went driver, 5+ wood and had a 25 yard chip with the 64* wedge. I didn't leave it short, but missed about 2 balls to the right. Same day I released a PW right by the hole to 2 feet on a 124 yard par 3. I think my first eagle is gonna be a hole in one. Hit a 7 iron on a 157 yard hole to 8" two weeks ago. I can smell it I'm so close. But you did it, and that's awesome.

Congarts or your eagle mate!
Havent bagged one myself, but ive always thought that the best eagles would be the ones on a par 5. Seems alot more rewarding to hit 3 consecutive good shots, than 2, or even 1 with a poor drive or a par 4.
A par 4 eagle always seems lucky, more than skilled.

Thanks guys,

I started middle of last year with a borrowed set of clubs on vacation. I then purchased a set had a few lessons and started play a lot this year. I posted the round from yesterday in my scorecard below.
Congrats on your Eagle. How long have you been playing?

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!