IGNORED

Blue Tees?

RMD
Note: This thread is 5731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have one question.....why didn't you play through? I know you said you weren't in a hurry, but man, if a 5-some offers to let you play through, by all means, play through!!

I will say that the difference between 6100 and 6500 yards isn't that great. I bet their experience would have been just as miserable.

doesn't the course have a suggested play chart for HC's? like 0 - 10 play from the tips
11 - 20 from the mid
and 20 + from the front?

most of the courses i've played they've asked me what my hc is if they see us tee'ing from the back.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

It always saddens me to see crappy golfers play from the back tees...its just illogical. For whoever said playing from the back tees doesnt really increase round time...are you serious? When someone is duffing it 100yds with each swing, using the furthest tee box really adds up the strokes.

When you suck, use closer tee boxes, pick up your ball if you are lagging behind, and don't spend 15 minutes looking for that ball you drilled into the woods - you shouldnt be using pro-v1s anyways.

Driver: 4DX Tour 9°
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: J33 Combo
Wedge: 56°
Putter: Pipe PP/002Ball: Gamer

It always saddens me to see crappy golfers play from the back tees...its just illogical. For whoever said playing from the back tees doesnt really increase round time...are you serious? When someone is duffing it 100yds with each swing, using the furthest tee box really adds up the strokes.

If a player is hitting every stroke 100 yards, then the difference at most courses is going to be 4-10 strokes over the course of the round, at most. Is that screwing up your round time any more than the other 120 strokes from different tees?

I mean I get frustrated, too, but realistically it isn't a big deal. A slower player is going to be slow no matter which tees he's playing from. In fact, having to drive to different tees to tee off players in a group probably slows down play more than the extra 400 yards.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

We didn't want to play through because I was treating my nephew to a birthday round. He only gets to play 3 or 4 times a year and was having his own problems (from the whites). I'm kind of sorry I started this thread. I meant to show no animosity to the fivesome in front. I don't care if they play the Blues. They can play the Blacks for all I care. My only intent was to express my opinion that they may have had a more enjoyable day had they moved forward a bit. I AM NOT THE TEE NAZI!

Dont sweat it. I think it was more about how the topic was worded. Such as speaking about their equipment and the fact that you wanted to tackle them. No big deal, I understand where you are coming from.

i think its nice to change it up sometime ... playin from the blues lets me hit different clubs than i hit from the whites...like hitting a 5 or 6 iron at the green where i would of hit a 7 or an 8 from the whites

i have noticed that people who have played longer/better on forums and in real life seam to have a chip on their shoulders about beginners being bad or slow or playin from the blues like they themselves were never beginners and 3 days after pickin up their first club shot a 75

driver & woods
fatshaft II irons
588 wedges
putter
tour ix ball gps

Note: This thread is 5731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!