IGNORED

iPutt
Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• <13
    • 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • >60

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 33, been playing for the last 18 years and have sucked for the better part of those years. I can't say I understand all of you teenagers on here who just picked up a club and suddenly have a 12 handicap.

Practice, Practice, and more Practice.

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

16 years 5 months 18 days

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Im 18 and only been playing for two years.
In the bag...
Driver: Taylor Made Burner
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler
3-pw: Taylor Made rac OS2
Wedges Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid SlantBall: Pro V1 or NXT

I'm 18. I have been playing for just over two years. I feel good where I am but know there is a lot to learn. I started playing when I quit hockey. I quit that due to increased pain in my ankles and knees. I needed something to do but with a little less stress. I love it now and hope to never have to stop. I do have a little bit of a hockey swing but my high school coach was right. He could make a hockey swing into a good golf swing. baseball players seem to have trouble keeping the leading foot on the ground at takeaway but for me as a hockey player I lift my hind foot after a swing a little every now and then. It gives me something to work on though.

Bag: Ogio
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 gold stiff
3W: Pro Select 15*
Irons: Pro Select 3-PW
Wedge:Adams Tom Watson set GW, SW, LWPutter: Cleveland VP 1balls: E6+ or Srixonshoes: Adidas powerband"Stop looking at my ears and play!"Home course. Antler Creek; tees; Black 77.5/150, Gold...

Hey all, my name is Todd and I live in Augusta, GA with my wife and two children. I am Active Duty military, and am currently in Iraq on a 15 month deployment, but am scheduled to return in about two weeks for good. If anyone is in the Augusta area, I would love to get together for a few rounds sometime when I get back.

My bag:

Bag: TaylorMade

Driver: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S)

3W: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S),

Hy: 3 (18*) Rescue, Irons: 4-9, PW, AW TM Burner 2.0, Wedges: Rumar 56 and 60 degree, Putter: TM Ghost Blade

Ball: TM RBZ

Shoes: FootJoy DryJoys

Welcome to the forum Todd, I would like to say a couple things, first, thanks for everything that you do over in Iraq, it is very much appreciated! Also, I don't live in the Augusta area but maybe you should stop on down by Tennesse sometime. LOL. How long has it been since you've hit a golfball anyways? Or do you have some clubs with you.

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

Welcome to the forum Todd, I would like to say a couple things, first, thanks for everything that you do over in Iraq, it is very much appreciated! Also, I don't live in the Augusta area but maybe you should stop on down by Tennesse sometime. LOL. How long has it been since you've hit a golfball anyways? Or do you have some clubs with you.

Thanks for the kind words. No matter how many times we hear someone tell us the appreciate our service, it never gets old. I was very fortunate to be on a post that had some donated clubs and an area to swing at, plus I went home on R&R; at the end of June, so I was able to get some playing time in between traveling with the family. I'll have even more time to play once I get back because I will be on leave for 30 days while my wife is teaching school and my kids are in school. Hooray!!! BTW, what part of TN? My mother in law lives in north MS, close to Memphis!

My bag:

Bag: TaylorMade

Driver: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S)

3W: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S),

Hy: 3 (18*) Rescue, Irons: 4-9, PW, AW TM Burner 2.0, Wedges: Rumar 56 and 60 degree, Putter: TM Ghost Blade

Ball: TM RBZ

Shoes: FootJoy DryJoys

Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!