IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I see -10 on my own page (three players on the much tougher south course, revenge will be mine tomorrow!) and yet the home page showing everyone's scores shows me at -7. Gack!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Still showing up at -7. Hopefully ESPN fixes this crap soon. Being robbed of three shots is no small matter. And I'm sure it's affected more than me.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well, my score seems to be the same today as yesterday.

On top of that, GO TIGER!, Phil is rippin' it today too. YEAH! Riley needs to get back on his horse. Little off today.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Looks as though I screwed myself this week. Only two players for the weekend. Granted its Phil and Tiger, but still. This is going to hurt my ranking. Stupid South Course!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
Looks as though I screwed myself this week. Only two players for the weekend. Granted its Phil and Tiger, but still. This is going to hurt my ranking. Stupid South Course!

Did they at least get your first round score right? They didn't seem to get my second round score correct either. It posted as -10. I was to -12 at one point yesterday (with pars on the other holes, so, no chance of it going up).

So that's five shots they've goofed on for me. P.S. Phil ain't playin' so hot today.

Yeah, iacas, looks as though my scoring is correct. Good thing this isn't a double point tournament. This week blows chunks!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator

Well, the scores still have not been corrected. I've compared the scorecards from each of the rounds, and I shot -10 on day one and -12 on day two at the very least. I'm missing five shots from the first two rounds alone.

Anyway, whatever. Let's hope they iron out the kinks. I don't mind being beat. Being beat like that's a bit crappy.

Oh well. See if I pick Duval again this year. Maybe if he's rated at 2.0 points. And screw FIGJAM too!

Man, ESPN is so messed up right now, on Tiger's rounds alone I'm missing five shots. I wish they'd be a bit more accurate about how they're updating stuff . . . but I guess you get what you pay for.

Man, ESPN is so messed up right now, on Tiger's rounds alone I'm missing five shots. I wish they'd be a bit more accurate about how they're updating stuff . . . but I guess you get what you pay for.

Yes, frustrating. I don't know if any of you noticed one less player listed in the group. That would be me. No time to be a guinea pig.

Mike Jones

• Administrator
Sorry to see you go, MJ. Perhaps you'll join up again for the second leg of the tournament?

• Administrator
Quick reminder: this tournament starts on Wednesday, so be sure to set your teams by Tuesday evening.

This week should be interesting. No Vijay, no Ernie, no Tiger, Phil sucked ass last week... No real strong front runner.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Anyone other than me have a foursome value of over 50? My "locked" value is at 49.7 due to keeping someone that I used in last week's tourney who did fairly well. But my "market" value is 50.1. ESPN hasn't given me any messages saying that I can't do this. They let it go through just fine. Am I alone?

Anyone other than me have a foursome value of over 50? My "locked" value is at 49.7 due to keeping someone that I used in last week's tourney who did fairly well. But my "market" value is 50.1. ESPN hasn't given me any messages saying that I can't do this. They let it go through just fine. Am I alone?

My market and lock are the same, but only one of the players I choose last week are playing today.

As Ben said, this is going to be a really squirley week, no realy standouts, could be anyone's tournament.

I think the rules say that your locked value can't be 50 or over 50.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

The rules are sketchy. I went on the ESPN forums and several people confirmed that the 50 point rule is for your locked value, not your market value. So you could have a market value of 100 (theoretically).

Note: This thread is 6743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!