IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Congrats to Ben!! He is ranked 86th overall, out of all of the thousand of users playing ESPN Fantasy Golf. Woohoo!

Indeed, congratulations. Let's see how he can keep it going!

I'm happy to have finished fourth this week with a -37. Nipped by a stroke for T3. Darnit.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thanks guys, I'm pretty excited! I want a trip to next year's Mercedes damnit!

I just picked my team for this week. I gotta say, I'm pretty confident in this group again. This fantasy stuff is pretty fun! Gimme some competition though here guys. I don't want to blow you all out of the water. hahahahaaaa

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
Yeah thanks guys, I'm pretty excited! I want a trip to next year's Mercedes damnit!

The smack talk begins.

Ha! Competition? Now that we've given you your handicap, we'll actually start playing.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Another round starts tomorrow and even though I'm almost in last place I'm still having fun. I'm just hoping the team I have put together this week can sink some birdies.

Also, looks like the fantasy golf on the pgatour.com website is now up. I joined that one as well.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

• Administrator
I put David Duval on my team. I think he's underrated. Let's see how that pans out - word on the street is that he's very, very rusty. Balls all over the place.

Yeah I thought about adding Duval to my team but I just don't think he will make the cut. But, his value is a 4 so if he does make the cut or does even better he will be a great investment. We shall see.

Well, I did a little research and decided to make a few changes. Not using the full 50.0 points this week, knocked it down to 46.6. Lets see how these bastards do...

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
Well, I did a little research and decided to make a few changes. Not using the full 50.0 points this week, knocked it down to 46.6. Lets see how these bastards do...

I'm at 48.7 right now and I don't plan to change. I've not chosen Vijay - his track record at Torrey Pines is horrible.

I've not chosen Vijay - his track record at Torrey Pines is horrible.

Well, looks like you've been doing some research of your own huh? I didn't pick Vijay for the same reason.

Man, from the start of day one, looks like Torrey Pines isn't yielding that many birdies...

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator

The North Course is letting in some birdies. The South isn't doing so well, no. All of my players are on the South Course today.

Incidentally, my ESPN page shows the sixth hole as being a par 3, and Phil Mickelson made a six on it. I did ShotLink and it shows the sixth as a par 5. So who knows what ESPN is gonna goof on this week.

It also shows Phil making Eagle on 1 on ESPN. pgatour.com has it as a birdie... I dunno. ESPN fixed the back nine starters vs front nine starters problem. I have faith that they'll get this straight.

In anycase, I just browsed through all of your teams. Looks as though you guys took my challenge to heart. I see some pretty stacked teams out there. Gotta watch out for pahonix's team, that's for sure! At least for today... heheheheee

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

The North Course is letting in some birdies. The South isn't doing so well, no. All of my players are on the South Course today.

Yeah I noticed the same thing. I'm the opposite though as I only have one player on the North Course today and three on the South.

not bad so far I'm 8 under, Ernie is lightning up the North, while Phil is taking care of the South. Can't wait to see that 54 posted as the final round score

It also shows Phil making Eagle on 1 on ESPN. pgatour.com has it as a birdie... I dunno. ESPN fixed the back nine starters vs front nine starters problem. I have faith that they'll get this straight.

Looks like ESPN updated the site. My players are showing the scores for the course they are playing. They had Singh listed with an Eagle on hole #1 but that has been corrected.

MAN, looks like everyone is rocking my team right now! Saw scores of 16 and 14 under. Sheesh. I did tell myself that -10 was the worst I'd accept for my guys. And that's right where I am. Really need Phil baby to step it up. D.A. Points... May be a lost cause at this point.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I guess I've a real reason to complain - one of my picks didn't even start. I'm playing with 3 guys. Doesn't have to be bad if they ham-and-egg' it the whole way

Note: This thread is 6758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!