IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

Here's what I'm lugging around right now for my battle sticks. Looks like its a pretty popular bag!!!

How you like your 755's? What shafts ya got? I love em.

In my Nexos

Driver R9 10.5*matrix ozik xcon 6
3wood dunlop Reaction 15*
hybrid Rescue 09 19* Aldila Re*ax 65 S Irons 755 3-PW project X flighted 5.5 Wedges MP T-10 52* 07 DG S300 WG 706 56* 12* bounce DG Wedge flex1018...

Those are TM r7's he's sporting, not Titleists. I on the other hand do use the 755's, and like you, I love mine also. I can't see me changing them for the next few years at least. All but one have the stock tri-spec in stiff. The 5 iron has been re-shafted with a DG S300, which is noticeably different (in a good way). I might end up re-shafting them all to match. I love looking at the club at address and not seeing the sole sticking out the back like a sore thumb like on my old B/Bertha irons. I think there is a reason why Stricker used them for so long before upgrading to a newer model.

Those are TM r7's he's sporting, not Titleists. I on the other hand do use the 755's, and like you, I love mine also. I can't see me changing them for the next few years at least. All but one have the stock tri-spec in stiff. The 5 iron has been re-shafted with a DG S300, which is noticeably different (in a good way). I might end up re-shafting them all to match. I love looking at the club at address and not seeing the sole sticking out the back like a sore thumb like on my old B/Bertha irons. I think there is a reason why Stricker used them for so long before upgrading to a newer model.

I must've asked the wrong guy because the guy had the 755's in pic and sig. Anyways the PX 5.5 flighted are really nice,a bit harsh on mishits but when you flush them they are almost as soft as a carbon head. Speaking of which I have looked all around for the 755 carbons with the black decal which are very rare and were more or less protos for the pros,have you seen any for sale? Don't get me wrong I like the 410 SS version but they should have produced the carbon and ss models like they did for the 735's. Love the clubs though because they offer a great blend of forgiveness, feel and workability.

In my Nexos

Driver R9 10.5*matrix ozik xcon 6
3wood dunlop Reaction 15*
hybrid Rescue 09 19* Aldila Re*ax 65 S Irons 755 3-PW project X flighted 5.5 Wedges MP T-10 52* 07 DG S300 WG 706 56* 12* bounce DG Wedge flex1018...

Yes, I find them to be a very forgiving iron, but not numb like the old berthas. I instantly know where my miss-hits are, be it a toe'd shot or a hosel rocket when they occur from the different vibrations without having to look up at the ball flight and think to myself "WTF was that?", lol. With the old clubs, I had to look at the face for signs of impact to figure it out. If and when my game warrants it, which won't be for quite some time, I want to move to the forged CB's. In the mean time, I will gladly be swinging away with these.

Everything's staying until the Spring probably, unless I can find some deals in the meantime. My OCD nature has kicked in, and I went from an all Titleist bag (at one time) to the all Ping bag that I am working towards now. Yes, that's right; I'm working towards an all Ping bag and only have a single Ping club in there right now, as well as having already ordered, slightly by mistake, some other non Pingstuff. The putter was a gift for my 12th birthday, so it has to stay. That, in combination with me being OCD, makes me want to throw everything Ping related in there.

Apologies for the ratty bag at the moment too: an Ogio Nexos should be arriving by the end of the week.

Driver:
Titleist 909 D2 9.5* Diamana Blueboard 63g XS

Fairway:
Titleist 909 F3 15* Diamana Blueboard 84g XS

Irons:
Titleist 990 3-PW, Sensicore R300

Wedges:
Mizuno MP 56-13 bent to 54, Oil
Mizuno MP-T 56-08 bent to 58, Oil
Titleist Vokey SM 60-08, Satin

Putter:
Ping Karsten Anser 2i (12th birthday present from Gramps)

Still have a Studio Style Stainless Newport and 6-PW of Mizuno MP 67 with S300 laying around, but the Titleist is staying in the bag until I receive a set of NOS J33 in the mail I recently ordered.

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

Great looking MP 32s!

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

thanks man. See how the chrome looks shiny and new, iron covers bro

Iron covers are for nancy-boys. Although my sticks do look like they've survived an armageddon or two in a few short years :/ Thanks Ping bag.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Iron covers are for nancy-boys. Although my sticks do look like they've survived an armageddon or two in a few short years :/ Thanks Ping bag.

lol, right when I take all my headcovers off for this pic my bag falls over and all my clubs bang into one another, made me a cringe a little. Theres no way I couldnt use iron covers with forged clubs, only one I dont use an iron cover for is the ping sandwedge

thanks man. See how the chrome looks shiny and new, iron covers bro

Didn't you just get those a few weeks ago? It'll be intersting to see how long you stick with that total PITA process.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Didn't you just get those a few weeks ago? It'll be intersting to see how long you stick with that total PITA process.

haha, no Ive had them for like 3 months. its not a pain at all for me, I actually havent once thought it was a pain during a round and I used iron covers before the mizunos too

haha, no Ive had them for like 3 months. its not a pain at all for me, I actually havent once thought it was a pain during a round and I used iron covers before the mizunos too

Yeah, I'm not gonna debate the merits of iron covers. If I was buying your used irons, I'd be happy you'd used them.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

So, here is what is in my bag. My set up is Driver, 3w, 3h, 4h, 5-E, 52*, 56*, 60*, and of course putter.

Sweet irons! How do the longer irons go?

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Sweet irons! How do the longer irons go?

Yeah, they are great clubs... The longest iron that I carry right now is the 5 iron, and I really don't have too much difficulty right now with it. Currently, I have a 3 and 4 hybrid in the bag and really like those... I find them easier to hit over long irons. With all my clubs, I have a pretty low trajectory, and with the 3 and 4 irons I struggle too much. I'm really working on my swing right now though, so as it improves, I may put the 4 iron back into the bag... We'll have to see how it goes.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here's
I figured, if I'm gonna do this, may as well go all out...pretty sure I coverd the bag thoroughly.
As of now, I have the stock grips and shafts on everything. During this winter I'm going to get my 3-wood and Driver fitted adn re-shafted and gripped, hopefully along with my irons getting re-gripped also.
I know my wedge situation is a bit skimpy right now, but I'm working on getting a 60* sometime, hopefully by the start of next season or somewhere in there.
The Bag:
[IMG]
IMG_2551 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
Furocious right??
[IMG]
IMG_2553 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
Woods:
[IMG]
IMG_2554 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
Irons:
[IMG]
IMG_2555 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
6 iron face:
[IMG]
IMG_2556 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
6 iron back:
[IMG]
IMG_2557 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
6 iron side:
[IMG]
IMG_2558 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
SW face:
[IMG]
IMG_2559 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
SW back:
[IMG]
IMG_2560 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
SW Side:
[IMG]
IMG_2561 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
By the way, if anyone has a clue as to what this putter is, I'd like to know...
Putter situation AS OF NOW:
[IMG]
IMG_2562 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_2563 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_2566 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
Putter Situation in a week or so (hopefully)

Nike Air Tour Saddle Shoes:
[IMG]
IMG_2567 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
Phewww...that only took about 25 minutes....:-/

Driver: Nike SQ Dymo 10.5*
Woods: Nike SQ Dymo2 3 Wood, Nike SQ 3 Hybrid
Irons: Nike Slingshot 4D 4-AW
Wedges: Nike VR Forged 54/12,58/06
Putter: Nike Method 001

Ball: Nike 20XI-x

By the way, if anyone has a clue as to what this putter is, I'd like to know...
Putter situation AS OF NOW:
[IMG]
IMG_2562 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_2563 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_2566 by jcollar6 , on Flickr[/IMG]

That my friend, is a beater..

Whats in my 14 Way Stand Bag?? Just...
taylormade.gif Superfast TP 8.5* Matrix HD6 Stiff
taylormade.gif '07 Burner 5 wood 18* Snr. 50g
titleist.gif 710 AP2 3-PW w/ Dy. Gold S300
taylormade.gif Z TP 52* 8* stock wedgeflexscratch.gif 8620 56* with D/S grindcallaway.gif 2009 Forged X-Tour 60* 10* bounce stock wedgeflexcameron.gif Pro Platinum Laguna 2.5, 32.5inches

That my friend, is a beater..

it sure is....

Driver: Nike SQ Dymo 10.5*
Woods: Nike SQ Dymo2 3 Wood, Nike SQ 3 Hybrid
Irons: Nike Slingshot 4D 4-AW
Wedges: Nike VR Forged 54/12,58/06
Putter: Nike Method 001

Ball: Nike 20XI-x