Laxplayer201092

WITB Photo Edition!

927 posts in this topic

Here it is, from WRX, post up some pics of your bag!

Mine,

R7 TP irons, DGS300's

Ping i3+ 2 iron

TaylorMade SuperQuad TP. Stiff V2

3wood. Adams LP With 90 gram V2.

Wedges- Tour issue Black nickel Spin Mill 54, Vokey Oil Can SM 60

Putter- Scotty Cameron Del Mar 3, with Cord Grip.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Here it is, from WRX, post up some pics of your bag!

Man do you play on rocks or something? They are very scratched up clubs

lax, what are the r7 tp's like? do you reckn a 16 hc could use em?

Man do you play on rocks or something? They are very scratched up clubs

I dont think they are that scratched up. Just nicely used.

Nice clubs! I see you have different grips on your driver and 3 wood. That would drive me nuts.

Was gonna do this, but then did not feel like taking pictures as I kinda found it pointless..

I may when I get my new irons.

Man, I respect the effort, but all I could think of while look at those was;

"this guy can't have kids with that much time on his hands."

lax, what are the r7 tp's like? do you reckn a 16 hc could use em?

My friend wanted these too and is a around a 16 Handicap...I recommend you get the regular r7's. He could do okay with the TP's but sometimes wishes he had just a little more forgiveness.

Man, I respect the effort, but all I could think of while look at those was;

I believe the starter of the thread is still high school, if that is who you are talking about.

Yes a 16 could definetly use them. They are way forgiving in the low irons, and the long irons can bail you out, but you still need to be a decent ball striker.

The different grips do annoy me, I have a Torsion on the driver, a cord on the 3 wood, Winn XI7 on all the irons, torsion on all the wedges, all oversize.
I just reshafted the 3 wood, so i am yet to decide if i wanna grip it or no.

FirstCut, Im also only 16 :D

Yes a 16 could definetly use them. They are way forgiving in the low irons, and the long irons can bail you out, but you still need to be a decent ball striker.

Regardless, nice set.

Might as well add to this. We need some actual pic posts.

Bag is pretty much set but I think I'm going to switch out my hybrids.

The bag:

Ping i10 5-W AWT Regular:

Taylormade Tour Burner 10.5* Stock Regular:

Taylormade Burner Tour Launch 14.5* Stock Regular:

Ping Rapture 24* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-R:

Titleist Vokey 250.08, Ping Tour Black Nickel 54.13, Nike Forged 58.04:

Titleist Scotty Cameron Circa '62 #2 Charcoal Mist 33":

Alright got my new irons.. here we go, I don't really take that nice of pictures but heres a general idea of what I got.

The Bag (Bad Pic Sorry)

Ping S58 Irons Orange Dot, just got em in the mail today, ZZ-65 Shafts, Brand new Grips, Refinished as well got for $450 (Look New?)

Wilson Harmonized 60* and TM Z TP 54*

TM r7 5 Wood Stock Shaft

Nike Sasquatch 9.5* Stock Regular Shaft

Yes! Tiffany 34"

Adidas Tour 360 II Shoes & Arnold Palmers

I'd switch out the carpet first...the 1970s called and said they want their rug back

just kidding. I'll take some photos and be back in a few...