IGNORED

Friday at the Ryder Cup: Predictions?

Chilli Dipper
Note: This thread is 5713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not quite the halfway point of the 4-ball matches, but the inevitable EURO push back seems to be happening. If the score ends up 4 to 4, it's better than I expected, but back to another morning high wire act tomorrow for the US.

The great 4-ball, combined total of 13 to 15 birdie match, or bogie-free back and forth alternate shot match is rare. Maybe we'll get one of those before the cup is over.

The golden age architects felt that water hazards should be used sparingly. Generally they preferred allowing for recovery shots over forced carries. Valhalla in some ways is antithetical to that principal.

Not quite the halfway point of the 4-ball matches, but the inevitable EURO push back seems to be happening. If the score ends up 4 to 4, it's better than I expected, but back to another morning high wire act tomorrow for the US.

Oh, but the pendulum is swinging back in the direction of the United States yet again on the back nine. Kim and Mickelson are now 1 up through 14, Leonard and Mahan are holding steady, and Holmes and Weekley are finally gaining momentum through the turn. Only the Stricker/Curtis-Rose/Poulter match is looking like a lock for Europe right now.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Oh, but the pendulum is swinging back in the direction of the United States yet again on the back nine. Kim and Mickelson are now 1 up through 14, Leonard and Mahan are holding steady, and Holmes and Weekley are finally gaining momentum through the turn. Only the Stricker/Curtis-Rose/Poulter match is looking like a lock for Europe right now.

I wouldnt bet on it, all square again and Kim will bottle it. Mickelson is getting tired of carrying him imo. As I say that Padraig lands a peach from 237. C'mon Europe.

I wouldnt bet on it, all square again and Kim will bottle it. Mickelson is getting tired of carrying him imo. As I say that Padraig lands a peach from 237. C'mon Europe.

I'm right, and you're wrong. AK/Phil beat the Irishmen, 1 Up. Leonard/Mahan crush the Spaniards, 4&3, and Southern Hospitality is 1 up with 4 to play.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

An interesting morning!

A more interesting afternoon. Especially when two (actually 3 with Perry's morning plop!) of the locals were more content to go fishing than put it safely in the fairway.

The Kentucky mantra... Don't put it in the water, don't put it in the water, don't put it in the water, don't put it in the water, don't put it in the water, don't put it in the water, don't put it in the water... Plop! I put it in the water. Though truth be told it was a good day for the U.S. I really liked the Lefty/Kim pairing. I think Kim put some life into Phil. Leonard and Mahan? WOW! Hunter is letting his clubs do the talking. Tomorrow is another day and I'll be watching!
iQuestGolfer
It's not about what's in your bag; it's about what you do with the clubs in your hand. Play iQuest Golf.
SQ 460 9.5*, ProForce V2, FlexS
3W Offset SZ, MR-SL60, FlexR
SlingShot 20*, hDiamana Mitsu Rayon, FlexSMaltby Recoil Irons, 4-PW, SW FlexR RAC Wedge Black TP, 60*, 12*bounce XG...

I'm right, and you're wrong. AK/Phil beat the Irishmen, 1 Up. Leonard/Mahan crush the Spaniards, 4&3, and Southern Hospitality is 1 up with 4 to play.

Your medal is in the mail. Today is another day, a little suprised that Garcia is dropped for the morning. Westwood also, Faldo very brave (or foolish there).

Note: This thread is 5713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!