IGNORED

Kim's shoes

jhauser77
Note: This thread is 5688 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone see AK's shoes on Sunday?
I was two feet away from him on tee to 6, 13, green on 14 . But I have never seen such comfortable (looking) Nikes.

Any idea?

In the Staff bag:
D1
906F 15.5º
585H 19º
AP2 4-gw 56º & 60º Tiger Woods Newport Art of Putting 2.0 Pro Platinum

He's wearing Nike SP-8 Tiger Wood's Tours.
http://www.worldwidegolfshops.com/Me...roduct_Count=7
I recently bought the Nike SP-8 Tour Limited Edition PGA Championship's over Adidas Tour 360 II's. These shoes are fantastic. 4 rounds of walking and they are still spotless. It didn't hurt that they were marked down from $169.99 to $99!
http://www.worldwidegolfshops.com/Me...roduct_Count=5

in my EDGE bag:

10.5* XLS HiBore Driver, Fuji stiff VP70
15* XLS HiBore 3 Wood Gold stiff
22*, 25* XLS HiBore 3H, 4H, Gold stiff MP-57 5-PW, DG S300 MP-R 52 gap, MP-R 56 sandwedge SM Vokey 60 Lob Newport 2 Detour Pro-V1X, NXT Tour, Callaway Tour iXIgolf NEO GPS

I like those shoes. I am thinking its time for me to get new shoes and I might look at them.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

My bad, I coulda sworn I saw the scallops that are unique to the Sp-8's, but then again using slow motion on the dvr and trying to get a close look at his shoes while putting isn't as good as a hires photo.

in my EDGE bag:

10.5* XLS HiBore Driver, Fuji stiff VP70
15* XLS HiBore 3 Wood Gold stiff
22*, 25* XLS HiBore 3H, 4H, Gold stiff MP-57 5-PW, DG S300 MP-R 52 gap, MP-R 56 sandwedge SM Vokey 60 Lob Newport 2 Detour Pro-V1X, NXT Tour, Callaway Tour iXIgolf NEO GPS

Theres a shoe missing the, just like the brown, white, red but the brown is black and red is silver. I have those.

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74

Not that it matters much, but it looked like he was in the SP-8's at the Tour Championship this weekend. Wonder why the switch?

My guess would be Nike only made the Air Zoom Elite in a USA version just for the Ryder Cup, and all the Nike sponsored golfers wore them. Whatever their normal shoe is, they probably went back to it.

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

Not that it matters much, but it looked like he was in the SP-8's at the Tour Championship this weekend. Wonder why the switch?

My guess would be that he doesn't have to wear one pair of shoes every week, he can pick the shoes that he wants to wear, and change the colors to match his clothes for the day.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Note: This thread is 5688 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!