IGNORED

What's your record of greens in a row without a 3 putt?

FortAsel
Note: This thread is 5711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thought this would be an interesting question.

Mine is currently at 45 greens in a row.

What about you?

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

not 45 thats for sure

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

I've done 18 without a 3-putt once (and yes, I had some GIRs that round!). But I know I 3-putted the first hole the round immediately thereafter, so the record is 18, plus however many I ended the previous round without. So, 18 is the number for me to beat!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mine is currently at 45 greens in a row.

Dude... Talk about throwing the jinx on yourself!

Drivers:
FT-i Draw 9* W/Grafalloy Red
Sumo2 5900 9.5* W/Grafalloy Red

Irons: A3OS 3-PW Graphite/Steel regularWedges: A3OS GW, SW, LWPutter: Rossa Monza SpiderLittle round white thing:

Dude... Talk about throwing the jinx on yourself!

Why? Isn't it good to have 45 consecutive greens at 2 and less putts?

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

It's great to go 2-1/2 rounds in a row without a three putt. But probably not a good idea to talk about it until you've after three-putted again!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

It's great to go 2-1/2 rounds in a row without a three putt. But probably not a good idea to talk about it until you've

I've actually three putted nearly 20 times since that lol. I've set that personal best during spring break

In my bag:

It can go both ways. You could think of it too much and end up missing a putt, or you can really focus when putting to avoid the first 3 putt and putt better than you would have.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I'm at 1 right now. Haha, I 3-putted my second to last hole yesterday, so that's my streak right now.

907D2 9.5* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63g Stiff
905R 9.5* Accra SC75 Stiff
HiBore 15* 3 Wood Aldila NV85 Stiff
20* Pro Gold Hybrid Mitsubishi Rayon JAVLN FX
AP2 4-P,W ProjectX 5.5 Vokey Spin Mill 54.10 & 60.04 Studio Design #3 Cut to 32.5" ProV1x All #6's

I'm at 1 right now. Haha, I 3-putted my second to last hole yesterday, so that's my streak right now.

lol, that has to hurt.

In my bag:

I've actually three putted nearly 20 times since that lol. I've set that personal best during spring break

Ahhh... OK.. I thought you were still on the "run".

Drivers:
FT-i Draw 9* W/Grafalloy Red
Sumo2 5900 9.5* W/Grafalloy Red

Irons: A3OS 3-PW Graphite/Steel regularWedges: A3OS GW, SW, LWPutter: Rossa Monza SpiderLittle round white thing:

God.
I haven't three putted in so long.
It's probably been like 7 rounds.
But I don't hit many greens, and I play at courses with small greens, usually.
So, I guess it's sort of a fake stat.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

lol, that has to hurt.

Not really. I don't attach any meaning to it. Besides it was last round, what affect does that have on my next round tomorrow?

907D2 9.5* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63g Stiff
905R 9.5* Accra SC75 Stiff
HiBore 15* 3 Wood Aldila NV85 Stiff
20* Pro Gold Hybrid Mitsubishi Rayon JAVLN FX
AP2 4-P,W ProjectX 5.5 Vokey Spin Mill 54.10 & 60.04 Studio Design #3 Cut to 32.5" ProV1x All #6's

27, then i had 24 after the next three put and then 21 then 23. But that was in the two weeks of summer where i golfed every single day and i really dropped my handicapp. Since then I only probably go 3 or 4 holes now and my handicapp is steadily rising. I'm pretty sure I'm almost an 11.5 now

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

Who knows.... I've been playing for 35 years and I've never bothered with such an obscure PB. I often go for more than 18 holes without a 3 putt, but how often I've put those rounds together back to back.... no idea.

The most telling putting stat is putts per green in regulation... if I was going to track my putting at all that is where I'd start. If you go 45 GIR's without a 3 putt, then you really are talking something.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Note: This thread is 5711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!