IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

• Administrator
Had to vote NO. Easy enough to look at, but not a head-turner. Can't get used to that deeper-than-should-be, baritone voice of hers. Hey, whatever happened to that European blonde who co-hosted BIG Break V, I think?

That's Stephanie Sparks. She was a good American amateur that fizzled out on the LPGA Tour. I think she won the North & South Amateur (which is still relatively prestigious). No Euro there.

btw I heard in the lpga's description that 2665 yards was a long course? My home course in college is longer than that..........

Did you mean 6265?

The LPGA plays around 6300 yards, usually. Newport was a long course and it was 6600, tops - most days it played about 6400-6450. And look at how many woods you saw being hit into greens. Wie was way up there in driving distance at only 263 yards, I think... most of the women were carrying the ball only about 220-230. Rosie Jones (she made the cut!) averaged only 207.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

207! wow, that's kind of sad actually

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

• 3 weeks later...

I think she's very hot for all the rightl reasons.
I would love to see her in a skirt or shorts once in awhile.

she's wicked hot because she is a decently nice looking woman who can play the game...

Paula Creamer has chicken legs, haha. ew. its all about laura davies, hahaha, just kidding. i'm surprised to see a post like this on adult forum, interesting :]

905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder
200 steel 3 wood
200 steel 5 wood
690.CB 3-PW
56* 14 Pro Platinum Newport 2 Pro V1 B330-S

• 2 weeks later...
That is a very good question, I have been thinking about it as well. She sort of looks great at times at others (close ups) not so much. I dont really think I would want my girl to know as much or more about golf as me though.

• 3 weeks later...

Britney Spears??? You haven't seen a recent picture have you!!

Jessica Alba, Anna Kornicova, Jennifer Aniston, and even Carmen Electra get my nod. Guy even Ashley Simpson gets it over Britney anymore!! Caveman

• 2 weeks later...
OMG! This is just too funny for words... Does nobody think any of the Korean girls or Loreno Ochoa are cute???

Being an old man, I would feel like I was lusting after a Kindergartener drooling over the girls on the LPGA.... I do like to watch them play, though. Particularly the little bitty Korean girl (Mi Hyun Kim) who has a whole bag full of woods. Her ability to play with the big girls is just amazing. She looks like she weighs 60lbs soaking wet.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

ok to look at but not quite tongue drop material.
REZGOLF

Currently in the bag-

R7 460 9.5 stiffV-steel 3 wood stiff/V-steel 5 wood stiff/2 iron hybrid reg.R.A.C OS2 irons reg.52, 56, & 60 deg. regularScotty Cameron Studio Design Newport II

• 2 weeks later...
Attractive
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, where was this thread hiding. Im 22 and i could see why a 40 year old might think shes hot.. but to me she looks hideous, that long goose neck and tranvestite voice make me want to puke. I like a girl who can have the word feminine associated with her name. Like Paula creamer or Natalie Gulbis, Cristie Kerrs not ugly. Se ri Pak has a nice body.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Agree that the deep voice throws me for a loop . . . but I was even more disappointed listening to Natalie Gulbis. She IS hot, but that voice . . .

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dude she is way hot! She knows her golf and that's even hotter (didn't she used to golf in college - at like Duke or something?) I'm quite younger than she is (27), but I'd hook that up.
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

I'll call it a 6 out of 10 in person.
Her Father and Uncle bascially own 1/4 of North Myrtle Beach. Since her father sold Gator Hole GC she tee's it up at Myrtlewood when she's in town.

-What's in Da Bag?-

TaylorMade M1 8.5 
Cobra SZ strong 3
3-w Titleist 735 CM 

Note: This thread is 4071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!