IGNORED

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

golfLovergirl
Note: This thread is 5581 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

eagles =] lol i hope

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is, and I hope this doesn't sound too anti-eliteist, is that sooo many of the true fans could never, ever afford a ticket to the Super Bowl. But that's another thread I suppose.

Haha. There was a bit of sarcasm in between those two parentheses (the best football is played in the snow)...that was pretty much what I meant. My original post was pointing toward the typical Super Bowl attendees....the Hollywood types that wouldn't attend the game if it was in central PA or the like but I decided to edit it back....

Of course you can!

Yeah....basically....and I'd be included in that. If the Steelers were in the Super Bowl and it was being played in Erie, I wouldn't attend (ok....I might....). Partially due to it being cold and partially because I prefer watching the game on tv (inside...where it's warm) and complaining about the horrible commentating with my friends.

Although I do attend Steeler games every now and again and have a blast doing so...just not after October. On another note....here are some interesting potential match ups: All PA - Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia Team vs former Coordinators - Pittsburgh vs Arizona Former Pitt Standouts vs Pittsburghs team - Pittsburgh vs Arizona (Grimm and Fitzgerald) Bottom Seeds - Baltimore (6) vs. Philadelphia (6) I'm not real sure if there's anything interesting in Arizona vs Baltimore. lol j/k I'm sure there is....something like: Edgerrin James plays for Arizona....he also played for the Colts which used to be in Baltimore....

if the game was played today at beaver stadium, i wouldn't go... high of about 10 f with blustery winds

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I'm not real sure if there's anything interesting in Arizona vs Baltimore. lol j/k I'm sure there is....something like: Edgerrin James plays for Arizona....he also played for the Colts which used to be in Baltimore....

If the Ravens get to the bowl itll be interesting because it'll be the "Bird Bowl" If that happens and I were a marketing employee for FreeBirds Burritos, I'd seriously be thinking up some promotional material. Haha.

Not that that's gonna happen..... Woot! Steerls!

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

Another good thing to see was FWP (Fast Willie Parker) hitting the hole hard. He was running like he did in his first season as a starter....like he had something to prove. If he can run like that.....that hard and aggressive....the Ravens are going to have a long day much like the Chargers did. That's going to set up everything else in that game.

lol dude, Beaver Stadium can hold over 100k.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

lol dude, Beaver Stadium can hold over 100k.

Yup. It holds 107,000+. 1/2 of which would be 53,500+. Just figuring for being half Steelers fans / 1/2 Eagles fans if it were to happen. Trying to say it wouldn't just be Steeler fans.

Yup. It holds 107,000+. 1/2 of which would be 53,500+. Just figuring for being half Steelers fans / 1/2 Eagles fans if it were to happen. Trying to say it wouldn't just be Steeler fans.

I'm not sure if I just wasn't looking closely enought the first time, or if you edited it.... but freakin awesome avatar.

Crazy game today. On the Steelers side.... I'm now REALLY looking forward to the superbowl. Probably the most anticipated one for me, ever... as I just watched a video about Wisenhunt and the Steelers. It really sets the mood for a game. On top of that... Fitzgerald against Polamalu feels like an awesome matchup. Both crazy good at what they do, bother love to jump all over the place for that football, and both have hair flying around when they do so. 2/1 can't come soon enough.

Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

What about arizona? Ben graham the punter for the cardinals is an aussie boy and the first aussie to play in the super bowl. He's an AFL convert and I am backing the underdogs to take the superbowl

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I'm not sure if I just wasn't looking closely enought the first time, or if you edited it.... but freakin awesome avatar.

I'd changed it....need to do so again.

Crazy game today. On the Steelers side.... I'm now REALLY looking forward to the superbowl. Probably the most anticipated one for me, ever... as I just watched a video about Wisenhunt and the Steelers. It really sets the mood for a game.

All three of their receivers (Fitz, Boldin & Breaston) are friggin' dangerous. Should be a really good Super Bowl.

What about arizona? Ben graham the punter for the cardinals is an aussie boy and the first aussie to play in the super bowl. He's an AFL convert and I am backing the underdogs to take the superbowl

Let's hope it doesn't turn into a punting battle then....Pittsburgh should have Dan Rooney try punting....Berger sucks.

• Administrator
Pittsburgh should have Dan Rooney try punting....Berger sucks.

Pittsburgh should have Dan Rooney call the offense, too. Couldn't be worse than Bruce Arians.

I'd be happy if he was fired between now and February 1.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i think the steelers defense is way to good to lose.

the cards offense is very one dimensional, and the secondary will jump those routes

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Let's hope it doesn't turn into a punting battle then....Pittsburgh should have Dan Rooney try punting....Berger sucks.

His punting was pretty ugly yesterday... but what about that tackle he made to keep the ravens from the touchdown?! He forced a fumble.... that's gotta be humiliating if you're the dude running the ball.

Pittsburgh should have Dan Rooney call the offense, too. Couldn't be worse than Bruce Arians.

I'd prefer now....that way somebody would have 2 weeks to prepare.

Well, I'm certainly not on the Bruce Arians bandwagon, but the Steelers are in the SB. Thankfully the Cardinals weren't in the top 15 defensively, so hopefully they can run the ball which will go a long way in keeping Warner and Co. off the field and keep the defense fresh.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I'm only watching the Super Bowl because Bruce Springsteen is doing the halftime show.

It could be worse considering Philly and Baltimore might have made it.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5581 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!